STARTING A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION FOR PITBULLS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2006
I MYSELF HAVE SEVERAL AMERICAN PITBULLS BULLYS WHICH ARE ALL IN GOOD HEALTH, PAPERED, AND ALL HAVE ENTERED DOG SHOWS. THIS IS A HOBBY FOR ME AND NOT A WAY TO MAKE MONEY LIKE MOST BREEDERS TODAY. ALL OF MY MALES THAT HAVE BEEN USED FOR STUDING SERVICE WERE ONLY USED TO APPORVED FEMALES + HEALTH CHECKS. AT THE MOMENT ALL STUDS ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.
=======================================================

IM PLANNING TO START A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION FOR PITBULLS
-IM DOING THIS BECAUSE THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY PITBULLS....

-MISTREATED
-TOO MANY BREEDERS ARE BREEDING JUST FOR THE MONEY
-NON-PAPERED
-ETC.......

IF ANY1 CAN NO LONGER TAKE CARE OF THEIR DOG, I WILL BE HAPPY TO LOOK FOR A NEW HOME FOR THE PITBULL.

I WILL BE FUNDING THIS WIT MY OWN MONEY.

ALL DOGS I HAVE SOLD ARE UNDER CONTRACT, AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE DOGS OR NO DEAL !!!..... I HAVE HAD TO TAKE BACK 2 DOGS DUE TO BAD HEALTH AND THEY WERE NOT GIVIN A REFUND...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I ONLY BEEN IN THE PITBULL GAME FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND SHIT NEEDS TO CHANGE REAL SOON. AND WANT TO SHOW PEOPLE THE POSITIVE SIDE OF ALL PITBULLS.

Nov 10, 2006
I MYSELF HAVE SEVERAL AMERICAN PITBULLS BULLYS WHICH ARE ALL IN GOOD HEALTH, PAPERED, AND ALL HAVE ENTERED DOG SHOWS. THIS IS A HOBBY FOR ME AND NOT A WAY TO MAKE MONEY LIKE MOST BREEDERS TODAY. ALL OF MY MALES THAT HAVE BEEN USED FOR STUDING SERVICE WERE ONLY USED TO APPORVED FEMALES + HEALTH CHECKS. AT THE MOMENT ALL STUDS ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.
=======================================================

IM PLANNING TO START A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION FOR PITBULLS
-IM DOING THIS BECAUSE THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY PITBULLS....

-MISTREATED
-TOO MANY BREEDERS ARE BREEDING JUST FOR THE MONEY
-NON-PAPERED
-ETC.......

IF ANY1 CAN NO LONGER TAKE CARE OF THEIR DOG, I WILL BE HAPPY TO LOOK FOR A NEW HOME FOR THE PITBULL.

I WILL BE FUNDING THIS WIT MY OWN MONEY.

ALL DOGS I HAVE SOLD ARE UNDER CONTRACT, AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE DOGS OR NO DEAL !!!..... I HAVE HAD TO TAKE BACK 2 DOGS DUE TO BAD HEALTH AND THEY WERE NOT GIVIN A REFUND...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I ONLY BEEN IN THE PITBULL GAME FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND SHIT NEEDS TO CHANGE REAL SOON. AND WANT TO SHOW PEOPLE THE POSITIVE SIDE OF ALL PITBULLS.
Is your Mission statement going to specify whether you are taking dogs in locally and nationally or just locally?

Glad to see a thread in here for a good cause

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
thats a good look great idea but the non papered dogs thats gonna be an issue especially with all the inner city kids breeding for fun...

if i can help with anything i will be happy too i havent had any dogs in show in about 5 yrs since my beloved 2 were stolen...

but again good shit my guy...

Mar 9, 2006
thats a good look great idea but the non papered dogs thats gonna be an issue especially with all the inner city kids breeding for fun...

if i can help with anything i will be happy too i havent had any dogs in show in about 5 yrs since my beloved 2 were stolen...

but again good shit my guy...
THANKS COOP, YEA MY FIRST EVER PITBULL WAS STOLEN LAST YEAR AND SHIT JUST SUCKS. (PIC OF HER ON MY SICCNESS ALBUMS)

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
THANKS COOP, YEA MY FIRST EVER PITBULL WAS STOLEN LAST YEAR AND SHIT JUST SUCKS. (PIC OF HER ON MY SICCNESS ALBUMS)
yea it does sucks thats the only down fall to trying to raise a non aggressive pitbull trying to do the right thing with a great bloodline and all that hard work down the drain in less than 5mins man my boy sucked in the ring he only had 10points in confirmation to busy wanting to get to other dogs he was more game than anything but my girl had 75points she was almost a champion...

imma check flix out i gotta say tho you have displayed some good looking bullys not the fat out of shape ones i usually see...but i got a quick question wats the deal with the bulldogs are they gonna certify those as a bully breed aswell or what?

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
I THINK SO, LAST SHOW I WENT TO IN FRESNO HAD A BULLDOG CATEGORY.
ok i got another question boss...

now since you deal with the bullys can you please clarify for me what are the difference between the wat i consider the smaller bully versions the low shorter more compact dogs like you deal with to the larger 100lb more bulky dogs that i see ppl calling bullys? is their a different category as far a confirmation for those bigger breeds or do they all compete together?

Mar 9, 2006
ok i got another question boss...

now since you deal with the bullys can you please clarify for me what are the difference between the wat i consider the smaller bully versions the low shorter more compact dogs like you deal with to the larger 100lb more bulky dogs that i see ppl calling bullys? is their a different category as far a confirmation for those bigger breeds or do they all compete together?
tha smaller bullys under 60pds are called "pocket pits"
bullys 60-85pds are Compact Bullys
anything over 100pds is XXL bullys

there are different categorys for all but also they can compete againest each other depending on age.