stand by me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
stopping myself from eating crap is my #1 problem. I'm not fat or nothin I just wanna get cut up

Feb 28, 2005
i am always out so im always buying food...i used to go to taco bell seriously everday...i was addicted...now when i buy food i get beef jerky cuz its high in protein, hardly any fat and low calories...if you eat a whole bag ist like 300 calories and 3 grams of fat, hardly any carbs either...i also eat burritos a lot...just with beans cheese and rice though...and drink water or diet soda if i have to get soda

May 16, 2004
J-Boeg said:
ive been going to the gym 5-6 times a week since january doing a lot of cardio...i started lifting about a month ago...i was 320...now im about 245...i also stopped eating taco bell and pizza is fucking horrible...eat 5 smaller meals instead of 3 big ones a day
You are a complete fucking slob and will fit right in with the other pigs. Honestly i'm surprised they hired such a major insurance liability. Have fun chasing the bad guys fatboy!
P.S. i'm keeping record of all your posts. Each and everytime you post, i'm forwarding it to your captain. i'm 100% serious. either choose your career of piglotry or the siccness. you can't have both, pig scum.
we will ruin your career.

May 2, 2002
Fistacuffs said:
You are a complete fucking slob and will fit right in with the other pigs. Honestly i'm surprised they hired such a major insurance liability. Have fun chasing the bad guys fatboy!
P.S. i'm keeping record of all your posts. Each and everytime you post, i'm forwarding it to your captain. i'm 100% serious. either choose your career of piglotry or the siccness. you can't have both, pig scum.
you're that bored?

Feb 28, 2005
Fistacuffs said:
oh yeag boeg remember that post you deleted where you said you were shitfaced drunk and drove your gf to the hospital?
i sure do.

lol...ok...well i didnt drive to the hospital, and i didnt say that i did...her dad drove...good try

Feb 28, 2005
and, im not a cop yet, so what department are you gonna forward it to? and that would be a waste of time...oh yea, and wouldnt that classify you as a snitch?

May 2, 2002
Fistacuffs said:
no i hate pigs that much you fucking chump
Im the chump... yet you're the loser saving some guys messages on a gangsta rap forum so you can snitch him out.. even though you have no proof that hes actually a cop aside from the fact that he says he is.

get a life

Sep 10, 2005
Fistacuffs said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, yeah J-Booger, you pile of PIG SHIT!

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Fistacuffs said:
good shit-i think its illegal to have sex with members of your family too-whats a pig captain gonna think when he finds out that your girlfriend is also your little sister???