SPM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DO U THINK SPM IS INOCCENT OR GUILTY?

• YES

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • NO

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Jan 26, 2003
^^^^LOL...wha tha fuck though!! what if i wanna vote maybe????!!!! FUCK THIS SHIT!! oh wait, i dont think im old enough to vote yet tralalalalaaa skippidy doo dah day!!

Jan 26, 2003
no Rawlyrixx, i wouldnt want to break the law...tha would be wrong...i will have no part in this voting shanangan! *runs away yellin "im not crazy" like that bitch in Scary Movie*

Jan 26, 2003
wait, i said fuck it n voted YES cuz i juss read some shit about him bein guilty n sentenced to 45 years (found it while lookin for that big lurch shit..hahahaa that shits crazy!!)...so there it iz...no need for this thread anymore....ima go toke up...peace

Jan 21, 2004
did you remake this thread or somethin???? me n armen had both posted in it and now them posts are gone......you really are jus a fien aint you???? stay away from the bubble....

Jan 21, 2004
Long story short......the duaghter of a family who were freinds with SPM slept over at his house to kicc it with his own duaghter......supposedly SPM molested the girl while she was sleepin......SPM insists he is innocent and that the whole thing was a plot against him because of his success in the music business as well as other things hes done for his folks in Houston.....he reasons that the Houstin authorities arent happy how he has purchesed many business in Houston to give jobs n opportunities to other mexicans.....he beleives the lil girl and her family were coerced into pressing charges and makin lies against him.....according to inside sources the lil girl changed her story various times and none of them really added up....she went from sayin he did it to sayin he didnt and that she might of dreamt it......what really fucced him over was the fact that he has indeed fucced many underage girls ranging from 14-17....the prosecution brought forth many girls to testify against him....this was enough for the majority white jury (and like 2 blaccs but no mexicans) to decide he was guilty and they sentenced him to 45 years.....last i heard he was appealing the decision and that new evidence was goin to be brought forward to prove his innocence......

Jan 21, 2004
HOZIE said:
wait, i said fuck it n voted YES cuz i juss read some shit about him bein guilty n sentenced to 45 years (found it while lookin for that big lurch shit..hahahaa that shits crazy!!)...so there it iz...no need for this thread anymore....ima go toke up...peace
so jus cuz a jury of more than likely racist people decided he was guilty you gonna go along wit it???? shit man you gotta look at all angles and dont let the govt fool you or you could be next.....

Jul 14, 2003
didnt big lurch smoke hella PCP and then eat his girlfriends lung, and walk down the street naked at 12 noon with her blood all over his body?....lol.... I think thats what i read in the Open Forum, or somewhere....