SPM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DO U THINK SPM IS INOCCENT OR GUILTY?

• YES

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • NO

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Jan 26, 2003
CcytzO said:
so jus cuz a jury of more than likely racist people decided he was guilty you gonna go along wit it???? shit man you gotta look at all angles and dont let the govt fool you or you could be next.....
no, i juss said yeah cuz thats what i read...i dont really give a fuck, know what im sayin...if it was me then id be givin a fuck of course, but since it aint whatever...shit happens.....

NO SPMS REAL NAME IZ NOT LURCH, ITZ CARLOS COY I THINK. LOL, THAT WHOLE BIG LURCH THINGS A WHOLE DIFFERENT SUBJECT, HES SOME FOO THAT GOT FUCKED UP OFF PCP N ATE HIS HOMEBOYZ GURLFRIENDZ LUNG N WAS FOUND IN THA MIDDLE OF THE STREET NAKED LOOKIN AT THA SKY. HAHAHAA THATS SHITZ HELLA CRAZY LOL FUCKIN CANNIBAL..PCPS ONE HELLA OF A DRUG

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
spm has claimed that he was fuckin the girl's mother (the one that accused him of the molestation) and she is the one that wanted to sue him. He was cheating on his wife with this woman, and was paying her monthly to keep it a secret, but he decided to stop paying her at one point. Their daughters were friends, so that's why she was at the house. He thinks he was set up by her.

i think a line of his kinda hurt him if they brought it up in court "i'm rollin in my two-tone corvette, my third wife, ain't even born yet..."

he's got some dope ass lyrics, but i wouldn't be suprised if he did it. who knows????

Jan 21, 2004
yeah who really knows......but i dont doubt the Houstin Authorities plottin on him.....he was doin too much for mexican in a state as racist as texas.....and that seems likelty about that broad helpin plot on him....but yeah he also fucced himself wit lyrics and things he done so its hard ta tell....