Spider Loc Calls Messy Marv a "Bitch ass Nigga"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2006
gthug619 said:
Spider? A straight transformer went from Piru with suge now he crippin.
The dude in your avi seems to respect him alot tho.So does yuk.If Game knocked yuk out and robbed him i have a feeling yuk will still be fonkin with him.

Mar 26, 2007
Beasty said:
The dude in your avi seems to respect him alot tho.So does yuk.If Game knocked yuk out and robbed him i have a feeling yuk will still be fonkin with him.

Thats true, but I dont support spiders, but Bo anyday.

Oct 21, 2006
we know yukmouth aint no thug. he doesnt really claim it as much as messy marv does though. and i cant speak on who's real or who's fake, but it was a lil "bitch ass" to diss someone who's in prison.

Dec 21, 2005
aww shit more net beef

but real talk im tired a all this so-called "beef" and nobody dyin, wussup wit dat bullshit it must not really b beef then

Aug 3, 2006
dj pimp said:
spider has called lots of people names but trust me, mess aint trippin on what spider or anyone else says about him
for once i agree with you

i highly doubt mess is sittin in jail thinkin "aww fuck spider as soon as i get out im on his head"

spider loc is not a factor in west coast rap period, his words carry no weight aint no one even thinkin about dude

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Isn't this like a couple months old tho? I'm just saying I swore I heard it before, but yeah it's funny he says it when Mess is in jail, but I never heard him talk shit when he was out.

May 19, 2006
The Same Spider Loc who was too scared to do a show in the Yay and cancelled? the same Spider Loc who's career Game ended before it even started?
The same spider Loc who thinks hes on G-unit but aint never droppin an album on G-unit?

Spider love to talk, fact is he wack as a rapper and aint even on the map when talking west coast rap...Mess aint got to waste no time on this square ass nigga

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Shit is gay. Just like these "gangbangers" who live two blocks away from one another, yet "accidentally" hurt or kill a citizen. Hell, I'm gonna diss the fuck out of Busta Rhymes cuz I will NEVER run into him - that will definitely up my street cred LOLFUCKINLOL

Jun 5, 2004
lol who gives a good fuck? i got my own beefs i gotta worry about and i actually gotta worry about it cuz i know the damn people...

IMO they both just on some studio shit. they dont even know each other, i doubt they've met... so they just talkin shit from a safe place

Jun 5, 2004
easty as fuc said:
shutup u fag, wut the fuc is rose town? that sounds pussy as fuc, if u dont give a fuc don't post in here, this a message board about rappers homie (duh), so obviously we gon discuss rap niggaz, if u feel u too street for this shit then keep yo rosy ass tha fuc out tha thread, and either 2 of those artists would probly slap u in the monkey ass face and make yo cheeks extra rosy u dumbass tric
lol

and the net-thug of the year award goes to...

you