Spice 1 killed this track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
Before I started rapping, Spice One used to be (Still Is) my favorite artist ever. I uses to write down ever lyric he spit word for word (since he was wearing the Oakland A's beenie on that one cover) on my notebook and try to rap like him. Used to study him word for word. I was just a kid trying to be the dopest ever like him. The siccest west coast rapper ever. There's never really been a nor-cal rap artist ever that could match the skills he had even with all those wack ass producers and protool wanna-be ass engineers.

Feb 8, 2003
reason i say spice still can blow up in this generation is bc he hasnt dropped a album in over five years(unlike most artist from his era that dropped mediocre shit lately) so he will basically be new to the game again. all he needs is to be featured on the right artist album and his buzz will be back. im surprised rick ross or non them niggas hasnt tried to sign him yet.

Last edited: