SouthWestBound- Special NW Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
JSK & Rez Hogs will be thru the Interior of our Areas this week. Eugene & Bend. Yakima & Tri Cities, & Spokane too..... Spreading the word and I would like to apoligize on behalf of SWB staff.... It is hard to coordinate and communicate when we all run our individual companies. I know Kaylyn werk'd hella hard on this. Everyone should be glad someone is giving support to our region....Because no one else gives a fuck!!! So NW Stand up..... Soak up the Spotlight!!!!!.. And those of u who didnt make it...... Instead of buying Henny Bottles and X pills & acting like rappers.....You could have handled thier business and got up with the deadlines.....100

Dec 11, 2002
I'm back from the Bay and will be picking my copies up from the Post Office tomorrow... questions or concerns hit me via email...

.. thanks JSK.. you already know.. BARS III November 5th...

Mar 11, 2005
Kalyn, i finally got a magazine this week and i jus wanna say you did a good job in organizing the magazine. Thank you for your hard work and effort. Thomas did a very great job on the layout. Again, much luv to SWB. Sonny Bonoho

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I think it was good step for the NW, and a great to get some of us some exposure. There were some people that were missing from the issue, but hopefully this won't be the first or the last NW issue of the magazine. It was definitely some good reading in there. You don't always get get everyone's stories, so if was good to be able to read up on everyone. I look forward to seeing the next issue on the NW.

Dec 11, 2002
D-SANE'S FRIEND said:
Kalyn, i finally got a magazine this week and i jus wanna say you did a good job in organizing the magazine. Thank you for your hard work and effort. Thomas did a very great job on the layout. Again, much luv to SWB. Sonny Bonoho

Thanks Sonny..

Dec 11, 2002
Cool Nutz said:
I think it was good step for the NW, and a great to get some of us some exposure. There were some people that were missing from the issue, but hopefully this won't be the first or the last NW issue of the magazine. It was definitely some good reading in there. You don't always get get everyone's stories, so if was good to be able to read up on everyone. I look forward to seeing the next issue on the NW.

I agree that were some folks missing.. I wish everyone I approached had come thru.
As for another NW issue... I dont know about all that..

Dec 11, 2002
I have very few left... I put them out in the record stores and divided them between a couple artists that are always out and about.. but the first couple folks that say they want them and shoot me the cost of shipping I'll get a copy or two to you.. I still have a handful of both covers so lemme know what cover you want.. hit me via email:
[email protected] and let me know whats up... thats also my paypal if you wanna do it the quick way...

@ Speedy

.. thanks .. :)

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Da Gu said:
yeah i'd like 2 have a copy as well.
IF YOU WERE AT THE UA 10,000 COPIES SOLD PARTY YOU HAD ACTION AT GETTING A COPY.
YOU CAN GET ANOTHER CHANCE AT MY DECADE IN THE GAME CELEBRATION ON THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING OR EVEN AT THE YUKMOUTH SHOW AT TABELLAS ON THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER.
IF YOU GO CLUBBING, YOU'LL DEFINITELY CATCH ME OUT AND ABOUT. I WILL ALSO BE AT THE LIQ IN TAC THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY PASSING OUT FLIERS AND DISTRIBUTING THE MAG.
HOLLA BACK IF YOU REALLY WANT IT.