SouthWestBound- Special NW Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
How many people know that the Grind & Hustle line is associated with the Northwest in and outside of the NW?
Grind & Hustle is some NW shit, all designed by yours truely . . . . just peep the magazine, you'll see how NW representives and Grind & Hustle get down

check out the myspace page, i haven't updated it in a minute, but it'll give u a lil taste of it

www.myspace.com/grind_and_hustle

*come check us out at summer jam, come get your gear at the Grind & Hustle booth!!

*website (grindandhustle.net) comin real soon, all new shirt designs(in stock now), mixtapes(comin soon), and so much more.

*any >established< artsists lookin to do any cross promotions, get @ me

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
SYKO said:
naw daric aint hit me up...theres alotta dirty politics goin on...it has nothing to do with you...i know why im not in there...its nothin though..i am the northwest...thats like doin a cover story on vallejo..but u leave out 40 and dre....
thats the first thing i thought too mayn !

it dont matter tho , everybody know who the hottest out the new west is ya dig , oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyy asv2 comin soon bitchess

Mar 11, 2005
good job kayln for doin this nw edition. we all proud of you on doin this. I know it was hard dealing biz from boise to sea... know is a headache to do something about the scene. i jus finished my headache on setting up the event "NW STAND UP!". Boy you can't satisfy everybody. So, for everybody who handled they business up, got in the mag! so, until then, i cant wait to see my sexy self on the mag! 2050/GA DURT... DONT GET YOU MUTHAFUGA FELLINS HURT! SPRINKLE SPRINKLE

May 4, 2002
alotta people feelings gonna be hurt this summer....lol
im on my way to the bet awards bitches....ill holla

May 5, 2002
SYKO said:
i know why im not in there...its nothin though..i am the northwest...thats like doin a cover story on vallejo..but u leave out 40 and dre....
THATS HOW I FEEL TO PIMP. ITS A FUCKED UP SITUATION. ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH. I SOMETIMES FEEL THAT THE NORTHWEST IS TRYING TO BE THE EASTCOAST. I AINT BLAMING NOBODY AT ALL ITS JUST THE POLITICS. IM GLAD 151 GOT HIS SHINE THOUGH HE DESERVES IT.

Dec 11, 2002
Phone call after phone call.. several emails and numerous texts later... I am STILL waiting on ONE write-up before this issue can become a reality ............. all I'ma say is.. be about your business, dont care the reason(s).. just get your shit in.

Thanks.

Nov 30, 2002
^^ steve needs to be on there for sure with JT showin off his grill!

as for syko... lol youre a charecter man... i agree.. you should be on there too.. along with d-sane... theres a ton of people to name!

good lookin on makin this happen kalyn!

pz

Feb 23, 2006
SYKO said:
naw daric aint hit me up...theres alotta dirty politics goin on...it has nothing to do with you...i know why im not in there...its nothin though..i am the northwest...thats like doin a cover story on vallejo..but u leave out 40 and dre....
Booo Fuckin Hoo...stop cryin...
Sounds like someone is a little STUCK ON THEMSELVES!!! "like doin a story on vallejo but leave out 40 and dre?"!!!!!!!!! WTF? YOu made a few beats or produced a few songs for dre...whatever it is you do...NOw you think your a Legend of the NW??? ("i am the northwest"?) Maybe you think your royalty because your going to the nosebleed section of the BET awards???

They prob didn't hit u up, because last time you were in Portland you were a MOB FIGA Groupie...and i think its known..they aren't best friends with those cats....

Nov 30, 2002
^^ damn player... you must know more about whats goin down with syko than most of us... all i know is that syko has repped seattle/portland/the NW... SINCE his days with warpath... he isnt THE NW.. but he adds a great deal to it.. along with many other artists

pz

May 4, 2002
immaking10 said:
Booo Fuckin Hoo...stop cryin...
Sounds like someone is a little STUCK ON THEMSELVES!!! "like doin a story on vallejo but leave out 40 and dre?"!!!!!!!!! WTF? YOu made a few beats or produced a few songs for dre...whatever it is you do...NOw you think your a Legend of the NW??? ("i am the northwest"?) Maybe you think your royalty because your going to the nosebleed section of the BET awards???

They prob didn't hit u up, because last time you were in Portland you were a MOB FIGA Groupie...and i think its known..they aren't best friends with those cats....
who is this little kid?
the old syko would say alotta shit..but ive learned that the internet is revenge of the nerds...lol..thanks for your comment..now if there was only some truth behind it.. i wouldve gotten briddle..i did type some shit but came to my senses..and deleted it..u aint about to gain a computer name off bickering with me little guy...
whatever you say i am..ill be that in your eyes buddy ;)
but if u run into me somewhere (which i doubt) voice your opinion in person...cause thats what i do.

oh yeah.........
i am the northwest

Feb 23, 2006
SYKO said:
who is this little kid?
the old syko would say alotta shit..but ive learned that the internet is revenge of the nerds...lol..thanks for your comment..now if there was only some truth behind it.. i wouldve gotten briddle..i did type some shit but came to my senses..and deleted it..u aint about to gain a computer name off bickering with me little guy...
whatever you say i am..ill be that in your eyes buddy ;)
but if u run into me somewhere (which i doubt) voice your opinion in person...cause thats what i do.

oh yeah.........
i am the northwest
Little kid..ok ok. OLD skyo huh? I'm glad you grew up now you big thug you. If the internet is revenge of the nerds...why did you respond to my post so quick? You must be one of those "nerds" on the forum ALL day long!!! You don't gotta delete what you write, its cool. Wont hurt my feelings. like how yours got hurt just because you werent in the NW mag. Truth behind it? DId you kick it with MOB FIgaz when you were in portland? yes or no?
I Just don't understand why you think your big to the NW? or as you say you "ARE THE NW" WHy? Ive NEVER heard your name on the radio in portland. Nobody requests to hear Syko...NEver hear of a SOLD out Syko show! Come to think of it I've never heard of a Syko concert in portland period. Once you become the northwest or when people in the northwest actually know who you are..then i'll give you your props.