SouthWestBound- Special NW Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
... this issue has BEEN DONE.. unfortunatley I was unaware that there were 4 other issues (special edition issues and the regular issue) in front of ours... my apologies to my folks that I told this issue of the mag would be out no later than July 1st.... I'm just waiting on my guy at SouthWestBound at this point but wanted to post up the covers so y'all could see whats in store..

Props to Thomas at 3rd Eye Dezine... he's allllll over this issue with his dope ass artwork.... including this cover for 151.... thoughts...?

Dec 11, 2002
SYKO said:
so whos all in this shit?? since its the "special NW issue"?

Ummm... didnt Daric get at you Syko? .. thats the reason I never hit you up because I was under the understanding he had that handled :confused: ... get at me on the PM with your number or shoot me your email.. [email protected] ..

.. in this issue... off the top of my head..

151, Unexpected Arrival- Neema and fam, Mr DOG, Cool Nutz, Bosko, FunkDaddy, Byrdie, NonStop, JT (the jeweler), Twin.. ummm.. Young Soprano, Speedy, JSK, Mastermynd.. and many more... I know I'm forgetting folks but thats just some off top...

May 4, 2002
naw daric aint hit me up...theres alotta dirty politics goin on...it has nothing to do with you...i know why im not in there...its nothin though..i am the northwest...thats like doin a cover story on vallejo..but u leave out 40 and dre....

Dec 11, 2002
I put this issue together... its a representation of the NW and I'd like you to be a part of it if its something you wanna do... get at me..

... also Sonny Bonoho, Grind & Hustle, Texas T and Yuns come to mind...

Dec 11, 2002
Da Gu said:
LOOKS SICK. SO WEN IS IT GONNA BE OUT EXACTLY AND HOW CAN I GET A COPY OVA HERE IN WENATCHEE?

I hope to be able to post an update on the date by tomorrow... and if there arent copies available in your area I'll be shipping them out as well...

Mar 13, 2005
www.ThaBizness.com
how we not on the cover of this bitch??

Dow Jones Play Your Position Vol. 6 hosted by Parker Brothaz

Dow Jones is back at wit his new play your position mixtape this ones is hosted by his artists the Parker Brothaz and is produced in majority by Tha Bizness (Dow Jones & J Hen). The Beats is stupid Tha Bizness is signed to Sha Money XL (G Unit) and in house produce for G Unit so u know the beats is slappin checkout this tape reppin that 206, 253 Seattle Northwest Shit.. These niggas is gonna be a problem!!!!

01. Dow Jones + Parkers Brothaz Intro

02. Welcome 2 The Freshcoast (prod. by Tha Bizness)

03. Ooh Wee (prod. by Tha Bizness)

04. Chevy Ridin High (prod. By Cool And Dre)

05. Blah Blah (prod. by Kuddie Mak)

06. Insomnia (prod. by Kuddie Mak)

07. Eclipse Freestyle (prod. by Tha Bizness)

08. Keep Knockin feat. J-Hen(prod. by Tha Bizness)

09. 16 Rules (prod. by Focus)

10. Henny's Groove '06 (prod. by Tha Bizness)

11. Big Shot (prod. by Tha Bizness)

12. How Good ft. Choklate (prod. by Jake One)

13. Hush (prod. by Tha Bizness)

14. Get Hyphy ft. KJ & J-Hen (prod. By Hi-Tek)

15. What The Hell Were They Thinkin Interlude (prod. by J Starr)

16. Been Pimpin (prod. by Tha Bizness)

17. Two Times (prod. by Tha Bizness)

18. Stuntin feat Mistah Fab (prod. By Swizz Beats)

19. There's No Me Without You (prod. by Tha Bizness)

20. Squirt Splash Em ft. Kuddie Mak (prod. by Tha Bizness)

21. For Real For Real feat Kuddie Mak (prod. By Kuddie Mak)

21. Fantasy Fillah (prod. by Tha Bizness)

23. KJ - Can I (prod. by Tha Bizness)

24. Yadadabadoo (prod. by Q.Dot)

25. If You Ain't Been Around ft. KJ & B.I.G (prod. by Focus)

26. KJ - Regret (prod. by Tha Bizness)

27. Miss Hop (prod. by Tha Bizness)

HERE IS THE FREE DOWNLOAD LINK 4 DOW JONES PLAY YOUR POSITION VOL. 6 HOSTED BY PARKER BROTHAZ

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rub6qx

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
The only thing I can think of about the 151 cover is, artists (in general) should start wearing SEATTLE hats instead of Boston, LA, NY, etc when they are in a picture respresenting their region specifically. It's not like this is the only instance it's happened, I see it in every fuckin advertisement....If you won't rep your city, why should anyone else care?

I like both of the covers though, the sideways one was something I dont' think I've seen before.

Dec 11, 2002
Sixxness said:
The only thing I can think of about the 151 cover is, artists (in general) should start wearing SEATTLE hats instead of Boston, LA, NY, etc when they are in a picture respresenting their region specifically. It's not like this is the only instance it's happened, I see it in every fuckin advertisement....If you won't rep your city, why should anyone else care?

I like both of the covers though, the sideways one was something I dont' think I've seen before.

I hear you Sixx.. but 151 is reppin' the Grind & Hustle line and if that isnt NW I dont know what is................

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
KALYN said:
I hear you Sixx.. but 151 is reppin' the Grind & Hustle line and if that isnt NW I dont know what is................

How many people know that the Grind & Hustle line is associated with the Northwest in and outside of the NW? I didn't until you just told me...I'm not tryin to say he's not representing the region or the town, cause he is...but for people that need blatent association (most people) it doesn't do much...

Dec 11, 2002
BAMMER said:
How soon we forget 151 reppin Seattle real tuff in XXL.Good shit,everything about it is dope Kalyn,nice work.They can't expect you to contact every NW artist that exists.

OOH but they do ... lol..

Thanks Bammer.. much appreciated..

Dec 11, 2002
Sixxness said:
How many people know that the Grind & Hustle line is associated with the Northwest in and outside of the NW? I didn't until you just told me...I'm not tryin to say he's not representing the region or the town, cause he is...but for people that need blatent association (most people) it doesn't do much...

How many people dont know anything about G&H..? How many people dont know who 151 is inside/outside the NorthWest..? WELCOME to advertising.. this is a NorthWest Edition-- I'm not trying to spoon feed people.. they can always OPEN up the magazine to find out... ya dig?

I wish every artist, producer, graphic designer, DJ, promoter, club owner, ETC. would have been a part of this issue but for one reason or another THEY ARENT... hopefully y'all will enjoy this issue the way its put together.. because I dont know that I'll be doing another.

.. be easy...