South Hayward Crips rap,video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2004
they got DGF and 1001 out there in the south, I kno for a fact they got bloods in beachwood (west hayward by the condos) it is hella nortes everywhere out there, but dey wuz all coo wit crips, dem tongans claim TCG dey just be everywhere in da west, north and south, basically in Hayward iss just everybody hates scraps

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
I don't know bout y'all, but I find it kinda funny that 415 is saying Crab this & Crab that, but on his little map that shows Alamo is straight trued up...

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
they got DGF and 1001 out there in the south, I kno for a fact they got bloods in beachwood (west hayward by the condos) it is hella nortes everywhere out there, but dey wuz all coo wit crips, dem tongans claim TCG dey just be everywhere in da west, north and south, basically in Hayward iss just everybody hates scraps
hayward sound like a mini-alamo then. except we got rid of our crab and rat problems like pesk control.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
I don't know bout y'all, but I find it kinda funny that 415 is saying Crab this & Crab that, but on his little map that shows Alamo is straight trued up...
look close it's red in a sea of blue. that's california for you. in alamo we stand our ground from the blue invasion.

Apr 5, 2003
www.cinsityrecords.com
i'm glad in this economy you could find a job as a "cintern" for a rap group past their prime 15 years ago Lol. good luck with that.
the hate it strong wit you
dis is Playboy 7 and YOU dont determine who is and isnt past their prime. we still gott plenty of loyal Doomstas and plenty of good music.

who da fuck is you and what are your qualifications for telling others what is and what isn't?

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
dis is Playboy 7 and YOU dont determine who is and isnt past their prime. we still gott plenty of loyal Doomstas and plenty of good music.

who da fuck is you and what are your qualifications for telling others what is and what isn't?
sorry i didn't know that was you. i have the doomsday cd in my car as we speak and several of your tapes at home. doomsday gets much respect from me and all my peoples love doomsday too. sorry for the misunderstanding.

Apr 11, 2007
what type of nikka still listens to doomsday productions in 2010 is what i want to know? that's been played out. you late as h*ll.

sorry i didn't know that was you. i have the doomsday cd in my car as we speak and several of your tapes at home. doomsday gets much respect from me and all my peoples love doomsday too. sorry for the misunderstanding.
:cheeky: