South Hayward Crips rap,video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004

whats really good wit these nikkas, man south hayward where yal at? i thought it was south hayward piru, whats hatnin? yal let sum crabs snatch yal sh*t. that sh*t would Never go down in alamo!

Nov 5, 2004
damn..you need to change yo user name on this bitch. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE 415. FIRST YOU REP THE PRETTY BITCH MOVEMENT...and now, you pull this dumb shit about hayward and it would never get down like that in alamo??? log the fuck off...

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
hey, don't shoot the messenger. i'm just tellin it like it is. hayward needs to clean up their own backyard if its nikkas on the red team that claim they really doin it. you cant let no crabs highside all up in yo sh*t like that. its not a good look.

Feb 8, 2006
Cant watch the video at work. Someone please tell me this is a joke I been in the Stack my whole life since it was just Hayward............ Aint never been no Crip or Blood sets in hayward. Not to say there isnt anyone who relocated and still represent but as far as i can remeber aint never been no blood or crip sets...............

May 8, 2008
^^LOL it's a joke bruh ain't no crips in hayward (at least not in these videos). that first video ain't even hayward....and the second video ole boy don't say a thing about being a crip. he just got a blue jersey on....this nigga 415 is funny lol.

May 31, 2006

there is NO need to make a video until you learn how to rap. this is why Hayward cant be taken seriously at times.. seen this dude at high school back in the day and never saw him sportin blue like this.

Jun 25, 2005

there is NO need to make a video until you learn how to rap. this is why Hayward cant be taken seriously at times.. seen this dude at high school back in the day and never saw him sportin blue like this.
Oh man this shit is hilarious cuz I see these cats all the damn time at the Hayward 24 hr fitness....I didnt know they repped South Hayward I thought they was from LA or some shit...LOL wow

Dec 2, 2006
^^LOL it's a joke bruh ain't no crips in hayward (at least not in these videos). that first video ain't even hayward....and the second video ole boy don't say a thing about being a crip. he just got a blue jersey on....this nigga 415 is funny lol.
the second video hassome footage on manon ave. They are crippin. it is one thing to wear blue, but flagging is representing.