SOULJA BOY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
who is his best friend?

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dec 9, 2005
Why do people even pay attention to shit they don't like ? LOL

There is more than enough room in the music industry to have clowns like Soulja Boy around. Shit...Tag Team was no better back in the 90's...its always going to be party simpleton type music out there.

Why do folks act like this shit is new ? Its not new, and its definitely not going anywhere, as long as there are paying customers willing to support it.

Dec 17, 2004

to bring life to this thread.. this beefs gettin outta hand lol
though i agree with everything he says, ice t is burying himself with that first video. being that old and taking that much time and effort to diss on some piece of shit kid is making him look ridiculous.

2nd video on the other hand is great. short and sweet. i was dying when he said:
"soulja boy? what the fuck is that?! shit is garbage! and if dude dont like it, ill punch him in his face!" <<<he should of just left it at that

but you do know soulja boys gonna get some lyricist with skills to ghostwrite for him now. then its really gonna make ice t look bad. especially considering ice t isnt so great himself

Apr 5, 2004
WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD STOP LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC. ONLY FEMALES 12-16 LISTEN TO THAT BULLSHIT. APPARENTLY, YOU FIT INTO THAT DEMOGRAPHIC.
u dont listen to the radio? o wait naw u prolly one of them lil "fuck the industry" tech n9ne fanz rite? wit ur mizerable ass, lol so apprently u fit into tha "bitch made" category wit ur emo ass...who said i listened to him? i see his ass on tv and i see all the other bulshyt artists he bringing along wit him,, and thas some cancerous shyt rite ther... talk shyt again i gota mean paragraph wit ur name all over it hoe.

Why do people even pay attention to shit they don't like ? LOL

There is more than enough room in the music industry to have clowns like Soulja Boy around. Shit...Tag Team was no better back in the 90's...its always going to be party simpleton type music out there.

Why do folks act like this shit is new ? Its not new, and its definitely not going anywhere, as long as there are paying customers willing to support it.
its hard not to pay attention when this cat is fucken up the game, he's lowering the standards for good music, and people who actualy got talent are left out cuz they dont gota catchy dance to go wit dey song.. and now this mufucka tryna get all his little friends wit they bullshyt music into the lime light too.. fuck V.I.C. all im sayin is this fool is a cancer to rap u bitch let me just say wut i want u lil faggot this is the open forum an i can vent if i want to...

im not backing up soulja boy at all cause i do think his music nothing but garbage
BUT motherfuckers talk shit and hate on him like its ruining there lifes or sum shit
naw fuck you , soulja boy is givin ya ass a piggy back ride thas how much u backin his ass up rite now u lil fresno bitch.. god damn i hate u fresno muthafuckas...
naw how bout a low five while u on ya knees suckin dis dick

Jun 23, 2003
Im not feelin soulja boy. I think ice t laid down some true words.

You got people like tech n9ne who say its good to see rappers come up from poverty. but I heard some shit that soulja boy sayin how he's the shit.

His music is wack. Thats coo if he wanna fly by night and make a buck. But if he sticks around he has to step his game up.

Jun 16, 2008
u dont listen to the radio? o wait naw u prolly one of them lil "fuck the industry" tech n9ne fanz rite? wit ur mizerable ass, lol so apprently u fit into tha "bitch made" category wit ur emo ass...who said i listened to him? i see his ass on tv and i see all the other bulshyt artists he bringing along wit him,, and thas some cancerous shyt rite ther... talk shyt again i gota mean paragraph wit ur name all over it hoe.

its hard not to pay attention when this cat is fucken up the game, he's lowering the standards for good music, and people who actualy got talent are left out cuz they dont gota catchy dance to go wit dey song.. and now this mufucka tryna get all his little friends wit they bullshyt music into the lime light too.. fuck V.I.C. all im sayin is this fool is a cancer to rap u bitch let me just say wut i want u lil faggot this is the open forum an i can vent if i want to...

naw fuck you , soulja boy is givin ya ass a piggy back ride thas how much u backin his ass up rite now u lil fresno bitch.. god damn i hate u fresno muthafuckas...

naw how bout a low five while u on ya knees suckin dis dick
lol its just an opinion
why you getting all hurt for lol

Dec 9, 2005

Wow. You're an emotional ass hoe.

Getting all riled up over some shit like this. Soulja Boy is making your faggot ass lose sleep at night huh ? You homo muthafucka...all you do is talk shit on here.

LOL @ you hearing a Soulja Boy song on the radio and getting red in the face ready to punch your grandma in the next room watching Family Feud.

You're a bitch. Quit bitchin about the fucking music and do something about it. You act like music like this is new you rookie muthafucka.

Step your broke ass life up hoe.

Dec 9, 2005
This muthafucka Shindickle got a dartboard with Soulja Boy's picture on it.

He got a Soulja Boy picture glued onto his Wavemaster Karate punching bag.

Apr 5, 2004
Wow. You're an emotional ass hoe.

Getting all riled up over some shit like this. Soulja Boy is making your faggot ass lose sleep at night huh ? You homo muthafucka...all you do is talk shit on here.

LOL @ you hearing a Soulja Boy song on the radio and getting red in the face ready to punch your grandma in the next room watching Family Feud.

You're a bitch. Quit bitchin about the fucking music and do something about it. You act like music like this is new you rookie muthafucka.

Step your broke ass life up hoe.
LOL AT 2 POSTS AIMED TOWARDS ME, UR ASS GETTIN ALL RILED UP OVER WHAT I SAID, U GETTIN MAD CUZ I TALK SHYT THEN DO SUMTIN U LIL BITCH WHY DONT U GO COMPLAIN TO THE MODS, U LIL PANSY BITCH, AN U CANT TELL ME NUTHIN UNDASTAND THAT IF I WANA BITCH ABOUT SOME MUSIC THEN GUES WUT? ... IMA FUCKN DO IT AIN NUTHIN TO BE SCARED ABOUT OVER HERE.

This muthafucka Shindickle got a dartboard with Soulja Boy's picture on it.

He got a Soulja Boy picture glued onto his Wavemaster Karate punching bag.
YEA TAALK ALL U WANT WHILE I SHINDICKLE UR BITCH...

..BUT YEA U COULD SAY I HATE HIM THAT MUCH Y NOT....