SOULJA BOY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
u dont listen to the radio? o wait naw u prolly one of them lil "fuck the industry" tech n9ne fanz rite? wit ur mizerable ass, lol so apprently u fit into tha "bitch made" category wit ur emo ass...who said i listened to him? i see his ass on tv and i see all the other bulshyt artists he bringing along wit him,, and thas some cancerous shyt rite ther... talk shyt again i gota mean paragraph wit ur name all over it hoe.
Rarely, but, I do. Otherwise its cds. Probably one of them lil "fuck the industry" tech n9ne fanz? Not hardly. I only own three Tech N9ne cds. Actually, I like his older material better.

Okay, so you don't listen to Soulja Boy. Thanks for clearing that up. The world is a better place bcause of this. A simple turn of the dial or click of the remote control and your problem is solved. Quite the mind boggling concept, I know. Give it some time. You'll catch on soon enough.

A paragraph with my name on it? Golly gee! I can't wait! Go ahead and write your bullshit paragraph. Fuck it, write a series of novels for all I give a fuck. Your futile attempt to gain E-Stripes will be your demise. You remedial, simple Simon ass muthafucka.