SOUL M.U.T.T. F/ D-LOCC DA CHOP & CASH IMAGE - "MONEY TO BE MADE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
THE VOICE OF THA STREETZ IN KC & 2 OF THE HARDEST ARTIST...

WE GOIN IN ON A PROJECT FOR THE STREETZ FEATURING THE WHO'S WHO OF KC...PROJECT IS GONNA BE A CERTIFIED BANGA!! OF COURSE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THA STREETMONSTAZ & VAN BRUNT ENT.

BE LOOKIN OUT FOR THIS JOINT

SOUL M.U.T.T. F/ D-LOCC DA CHOP & CASH IMAGE
"MONEY TO BE MADE"(THA BANGOUT RMX)

PRODUCED BY MY #1 FAN D. BAKER & HIS FIANCE GAMBITOWENS................ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Jan 31, 2005
OH SHIT, GOT SNEAK PEEK OF THIS ONE, BANGER, I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY ADD TO THE PLAYLIST AT 103 JAMZ FM, THE VERSES IS TIGHT, I GOT SOME BEATS IN THE LAB, YALL MIGHT NEED TO SCRATCH THE 1 U USIN' IT'LL GET OLD REAL QUICK. MUTT STOP PLAYIN ON THE NET MAN, LOL. LET'S GET THIS PAPER WE GOT SOME FLIGHTS TO CATCH.

Jan 31, 2005
Im flattered however...Look its the first QTR in the industry and im seriously hella busy with several projects( Including MIMS) & a new pub deal on the table, to be dealing with some local BS...
What up DBAKER don't think I ever met you personally, but for "someone hella busy with several projects" & " a new pub deal on the table" You seem to be on this forum a lot name droppin' and talking about things you got on the table. I never really seen anything come to fruition maybe something on the MIMs project. But seems like you overcompensating for something or have insecurities for something you really not doing. I find you very entertaining keep it up.

just a casual observation.

Aug 31, 2005
I WILL WHEN IT GET'S A LIL CLOSER TO WHEN THIS PROJECT DROPS...JOINT AIN'T MIXED DOWN YET. WE JUST HAVIN FUN HOMIE

did dbaker really produce it?
YEAH HE MADE THE BEAT, HE ITCHIN TO HEAR IT TOO...HE HAD ONE OF HIS DJ POTNAZ TRY TO GET AHOLD OF THE RECORD

I SEEN HIS POST ON HERE BUT DID'NT HAVE TIME TO RESPOND. HE MUSTA BEEN CONFUSED W/ HIS RESPONSES SINCE HE DELETED EM THO

FOR THE RECORD, I'VE NEVER MET TJ OR IMASTAR BUT SHOTOUT TO THEM.

Aug 31, 2005
^^^LOL, WHUT UP FAT FAGGOT? I DONE BEEN TO A FEW SUPERBOWL JOINTS....I WAS SPINNIN ON HOT 97.5 LIVE IN THA A ON SUPERBOWL SUNDAY WHEN THE RAMS WON THE JOINT. BEEN THERE DONE THAT! WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR PURPOSE FOR GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL WIDE RECEIVER????

LET ME KNOW WHEN U GET BACK AND WHERE YOU GON BE IN THE STREETZ, SO I CAN HAVE A CAMERA MAN SLIDE THRU...SHOULD BE ENTERTAINING!

THANKS FOR THE TRACK HOMIE, IF U CAN HAVE YOUR LAWYER CLEAR THAT WAYNE SAMPLE FOR ME....

NOW GO AHEAD AND EDIT OR DELETE YOUR POST SUCKA!!!

Feb 8, 2003
Greetings from Tampa....The weather is not what I thought it would be :(....

It wasnt "can we all get along" more like "How the fuck you let someone who's NOT on your level matter " All I can be is D.Baker (aka Supaproducer/Songwriter)and focus on this new publishing situation, headed overseas to get that international paper...and keep all this work coming our way & get ready for my sessions coming up out west.

Im blessed my lil nigga...to come from the east side of KC and did enough dirt that couldve had me doing 15yrs Im in a different place now...

Im all about making good music ,enjoy traveling and building a BRAND ..something you should aspire to do.

You doing good my nigga. Keep the success up.

dont let some tommy dreaming local nigga try to take you down with his jealousy. Only reason dude hating on you is bc he will never be in the business making real money from his lil liquor store poney keg release only mixtapes.

Aug 31, 2005
^^^LOL, Y'ALL MUST BE IN A ROOM TOGETHER PILLOW TALKIN...SEE ME IN THA STREETZ, I'M NOT HARD TO FIND! GO REVIEW A ALBUM FOR FREE YOU SUCKA! KEEP RESEARCHIN ME TOO, U INTERNET HOMO! WHEN I SEE YOUR FIANCE, I'MA SLAP HIM FOR YOU TOO...

"MONEY TO BE MADE" F/ D-LOCC DA CHOP, CASH IMAGE & GENA COMIN....

Apr 25, 2002
Mutt,

I deleted the response...I got some hella major news and it made we say to myself "Why do I even respond to niggaz who dont matter?" I see why Shad stays out all the negative bickering that goes on around KC.

MIMS told me...The haters dont matter...God bless you...

MIMS~MOVE closing in on 3000 SPINS!
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING. I RESPECT YOUR HUSTLE AND GRIND, BUT IF YOU'RE DOING BIG TIME SHIT WITH MIMS, AT THE SUPER BOWL, GET OFF THE COMPUTER HOMIE. HALF THE PEOPLE IN THE POSTS GOT WORDS WITH YOU ANYWAYS DOGG, LIKE YOU RUBBING THAT SHIT IN THEY FACE. YOU CAN ALWAYS SPEAK ON THE INTERNET, BUT REAL LIFE IS A DIFFERENT STORY. NOW I HEARD OF MIMS, BUT HAVEN'T HEARD YOU'RE WORK PERSONALLY. THIS SHIT LOOK BAD FOR YOUR BUSINESS. YOU RUBBING MUTHA FUCKAS NERVES, YOU CAN'T WRITE OFF A BULLET TO THE FACE. BUT I GUESS THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INDUSTRY AND IN THE STREET. RESPECT OR PAID REPSECT? HMMM.
one

Feb 8, 2003
^^^LOL, Y'ALL MUST BE IN A ROOM TOGETHER PILLOW TALKIN...SEE ME IN THA STREETZ, I'M NOT HARD TO FIND! GO REVIEW A ALBUM FOR FREE YOU SUCKA! KEEP RESEARCHIN ME TOO, U INTERNET HOMO! WHEN I SEE YOUR FIANCE, I'MA SLAP HIM FOR YOU TOO...

"MONEY TO BE MADE" F/ D-LOCC DA CHOP, CASH IMAGE & GENA COMIN....

Yeah im pillow talking with your old lady face in the white fluffy pillows while i break her back in a suite thats presidential anyways(you wanna keep the insults going i can hang with the best of them).

theres nobody researching you sausage head nigga. i seen your bland ass siccness signature and taht simple ass album cover in your avatar looking like you at a homade cardboard lemonade stand on it and shit giving out them m.u.t. mixtape coasters. thats enough to see your not doing anything and desperate for attentionon here. you should be a shamed of your self you a old ass man with kids my age and you trying to live out your fantasy of being a rapper the same dream you had growing up as a nappy headed lil boy in that pissy one room apartment(in the slums). Face reality theres 5.6 million rappers(they like vaccum cleaners at least one in every household) in the world today and You not gonna pop so quit coming on here acting like you superior to everybody. fact is your way too old and not even marketable looking(you c neck joe boxer t shirt with the iron on picture wearing lemon lame curve nigga.) so leave the music for the young niggas to do. Fuck seeing you in the streets thats what homos and child molesters do is meet in the street off the net and go out for brunch.

One last thing for you talking about someone being on the internet alot, its called owning your own computer or phone with net on it stupid bastard. you sure are doing the quick reply less then 24 hours and argue so what that makes you?

Point is your a fame blocker and all you do is talk bad on anybody from your town thats doing what you wish you was doing or trying to better themselves. niggas like you are a plague like polio. you mad nigga arent you? you wanna fight or in your words see somebody in the streets bc they speak the truth on your ways dont you? lol please nigga get real and get the fuck outta here that tough guy cyber bully shit been went out of style with karl kani denem vests and hilfiger socks.

Aug 31, 2005
LOL, DAMN CAPTAIN SAVE-A-HOE GOT ALOT TO SAY...

I'M NOT GON GO BAKC & FORTH WITH YOU SINCE U POPPIN SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW. YOU WIN SUCKA! SHIT LOOK STUPID ARGUING W/ A DUDE THAT HAS DAMN NEAR 11K POST AND LIVES ON THE SICCNESS 24/7. AINT A GOOD LOOK FOR ME, TRY GETTIN OUT THE HOUSE SOMETIME

AS FAR AS THAT HATER BLOKKA SHIT.. I FUKC WIT LIKE 90% OF THE ARTIST IN KC, THEY KNOW ME AND RESPECT THE BRAND I HELPED BUILD IN THIS MARKET. THERES PROLLY ONLY A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE I DON'T FUKC WIT AND YA POTNA IS ONE OF 'EM, SO I CAN SEE WHY YOUR IN YA FEELINS.

AS FAR AS HIM, I DON'T HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW TO RESPOND TO HIM...TOO MUCH SHIT TO TYPE ABOUT HIM & HOW HE IS IN A FANTASY WORLD

Y'ALL MAKE A GREAT COUPLE! QUIT STALKIN ME TOO HOMIE...

May 20, 2006
LOL, DAMN CAPTAIN SAVE-A-HOE GOT ALOT TO SAY...

I'M NOT GON GO BAKC & FORTH WITH YOU SINCE U POPPIN SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW. YOU WIN SUCKA! SHIT LOOK STUPID ARGUING W/ A DUDE THAT HAS DAMN NEAR 11K POST AND LIVES ON THE SICCNESS 24/7. AINT A GOOD LOOK FOR ME, TRY GETTIN OUT THE HOUSE SOMETIME

AS FAR AS THAT HATER BLOKKA SHIT.. I FUKC WIT LIKE 90% OF THE ARTIST IN KC, THEY KNOW ME AND RESPECT THE BRAND I HELPED BUILD IN THIS MARKET. THERES PROLLY ONLY A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE I DON'T FUKC WIT AND YA POTNA IS ONE OF 'EM, SO I CAN SEE WHY YOUR IN YA FEELINS.

AS FAR AS HIM, I DON'T HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW TO RESPOND TO HIM...TOO MUCH SHIT TO TYPE ABOUT HIM & HOW HE IS IN A FANTASY WORLD

Y'ALL MAKE A GREAT COUPLE! QUIT STALKIN ME TOO HOMIE...

Mims told me......."If you dream hard enough, it will seem real"

rofl