SOUL M.U.T.T. F/ D-LOCC DA CHOP & CASH IMAGE - "MONEY TO BE MADE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2003
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING. I RESPECT YOUR HUSTLE AND GRIND, BUT IF YOU'RE DOING BIG TIME SHIT WITH MIMS, AT THE SUPER BOWL, GET OFF THE COMPUTER HOMIE. HALF THE PEOPLE IN THE POSTS GOT WORDS WITH YOU ANYWAYS DOGG, LIKE YOU RUBBING THAT SHIT IN THEY FACE. YOU CAN ALWAYS SPEAK ON THE INTERNET, BUT REAL LIFE IS A DIFFERENT STORY. NOW I HEARD OF MIMS, BUT HAVEN'T HEARD YOU'RE WORK PERSONALLY. THIS SHIT LOOK BAD FOR YOUR BUSINESS. YOU RUBBING MUTHA FUCKAS NERVES, YOU CAN'T WRITE OFF A BULLET TO THE FACE. BUT I GUESS THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INDUSTRY AND IN THE STREET. RESPECT OR PAID REPSECT? HMMM.
one
Yeah, what he said!!

Jul 4, 2003
yeah mutt we in the lab whippin it up, keep doing what you do my dude some artist in kc would not have some of the exsposure they get locally let alone outside of kc if people like you was't doing what you do, so with that said KANSAS CITY!! stand up one time for the love of this music and let's make it happen because if y'all not paying attention their slowly trying to wipeout rap, the outlets for getting your music out are less and less, even harder for rappers that does not have the money or right people in their corner. So if we come together and support each other we can uplift our city as a whole because right now it's fuck up!!! Be on the lookout for that new rawbeatzz Marley young project coming soon!!!