SORRY D,BUT I HAVE TO RESPOND TO C RON...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
i love internet gangsters! all you need is a keyboard, terrible spelling, and a picture of some random crips!!!! hey we could all do this! c-ron is really onto something here. i think i'll call myself b-ron and have a picture of some bloods and i'll start spelin lyke dis and den i'mma say fuk u faggot and fuk u bitch and then i'll be fuckin cool! c-ron rocks!!!!!

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sergeant Hustle said:
i love internet gangsters! all you need is a keyboard, terrible spelling, and a picture of some random crips!!!! hey we could all do this! c-ron is really onto something here. i think i'll call myself b-ron and have a picture of some bloods and i'll start spelin lyke dis and den i'mma say fuk u faggot and fuk u bitch and then i'll be fuckin cool! c-ron rocks!!!!!

LMAO

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
hahahahhahaha

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Im stayin out of this as much as possible, but this struck me as wack:

Lil' G said:
C-Ron, I aint got no beef wit ya and I really could give a fuck bout this "beef" you got wit everyone, but you talkin shit more than anyone, so why dont YOU come see them??? Jus a thought...
As far as i see it, people is just bein fuckin LAZY...talk a gang of shit about "dont make me come to tacoma and _____"...and, what?

If you say it, then do it, once you do it, then you can speak on it. Its all about the streets...Dont just speak on em, BE on em, get SEEN on em, and dont be weak on em....enough rappin tho, thats just my 2 cents, which is foreign currency, so its worth more than most :cool:

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Hey Tadou, you're a FUCKIN IDIOT. Im not in this beef wit C-Ron, I was jus sayin that if hes talkin all this shit, why doesnt he back it up and do somethin bout it, by comin and seeing them (as in D-Sane, Mr. DOG, Sixxness, whoever has beef wit him). Dont diss on me for that, I was makin a point. Like D-Sane said, SHUT UP.

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Im stayin out of this as much as possible, but this struck me as wack:

As far as i see it, people is just bein fuckin LAZY...talk a gang of shit about "dont make me come to tacoma and _____"...and, what?

If you say it, then do it, once you do it, then you can speak on it. Its all about the streets...Dont just speak on em, BE on em, get SEEN on em, and dont be weak on em....enough rappin tho, thats just my 2 cents, which is foreign currency, so its worth more than most :cool:
Shut up bitch.

Fuck this shit i'm done withthis whole goddamn thread

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Lil' G, you're on to something. C-Ron, you brought this all on yourself, so how about you prove that you're a down ass rip rider and come fuckin bust a cap in all of our asses, aiight cuzz? lmfao....Riiiiiight....That'll be the fuckin' day. Either come up to the northend or shut your fuckin pussy hole. have a wonderful fuckin' day!

Apr 25, 2002
Dammit! You fuckers....Im trying to ignore these fags, but u keep quoting them....and then I read them, and of course I have to respond. So....

Tadou....what the fuck do u know about the streets? Oh yea, Im sure youre hard on the grind over there in Aberdeen. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.