SORRY D,BUT I HAVE TO RESPOND TO C RON...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
YOU LITTLE BITCH....FIRST OFF,I AIN'T RIDIN D'S OR HILLTOP'S DICK.....I CALLED YOU A DUMBFUCK BECAUSE YOU ARE.......YOU CAME DISRESPECTFUL AS FUCK ON THAT SHIT TALKIN BOUT MR DOG AND SHIT....I AIN'T EVEN HEARD HIS MUSIC,SO HOW CAN I BE ON HIS DICK?????YOU ARE THE TRUE DEFINITION OF A HOE CAKE......I BET YOU WANT R KELLY TO PISS ON YOU WHILE YOU VOCALIZE"SINGIN IN THA RAIN....JUST SINGIN IN THA RAIN"
KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR COCK GARGLING MOUTH..... OH YEAH....1 MORE MESSAGE FOR YOU MARK....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Jesus Christ.......can't we all just get along? We can all sit and watch Barney together......and sing songs while sippin' on juice......doesn't that sound great? Maybe we could even smoke some of dat there "wacky tabacky" and make some cookies??? Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh.........that's the ticket!

Ahhh fuck it.....who am I kiddin'? It's open season on C-Ron!!!!

lol

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
I BET YOU WANT R KELLY TO PISS ON YOU WHILE YOU VOCALIZE"SINGIN IN THA RAIN....JUST SINGIN IN THA RAIN"
KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR COCK GARGLING MOUTH..... OH YEAH....1 MORE MESSAGE FOR YOU MARK....
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i think i'll respond to your comment towards me also faggot. You set your self up for what i was gonna say. So fuck you.

M

MURDA_MINDED

@TRAGIC......LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............THAT SHIT IS GOOD.......YOU NEED TO WORK FOR A MAGAZINE OR SUMTHIN.....THAT SHIT IS FUNNY............MAXIM LOOKS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.........CHECK THAT SHIT OUT............

C

C-ron

lol faggot ass losses your jus a dick riding mr.dog groupie.you postin all these pics that jus make u look gay.lol you'z a joke potna.if u aint on mr.dog'z dick then y u sticking up 4 him?what i said about him had nothin 2 do with u.this whole so called beef is between me & him.BUT I SEEM 2 ATTRACT INTERNET FAGS LIKE U & KAZE.lol it aint no thang.come C me biatch.i got a pic 4 ya.

Apr 25, 2002
C-ron said:
lol faggot ass losses your jus a dick riding mr.dog groupie.you postin all these pics that jus make u look gay.lol you'z a joke potna.if u aint on mr.dog'z dick then y u sticking up 4 him?what i said about him had nothin 2 do with u.this whole so called beef is between me & him.BUT I SEEM 2 ATTRACT INTERNET FAGS LIKE U & KAZE.lol it aint no thang.come C me biatch.i got a pic 4 ya.
LMAO....DAMN,U FUNNY.......READ MY FIRST POST ON HERE HONKY....U CAME AT DOG WITH DISRESPECT FOR NO REASON....THAT'S WHY I PUNKED YOUR WEAK ASS.....I USUALLY STAY AWAY FROM HOES THAT DISRESPECT ON HERE,BUT I'VE DECIDED THAT WHEN I SEE BULLSHIT ASS PEOPLE,I'M GONNA CLOWN THEM.....AND THIS MEANS YOU...

ONE MORE PIC OF YOU AS A BABY....

C

C-ron

mr.dog threatened me & called me out my name more than once in other threads.thats y there's this lil beef between me & him U DUMBASS.thats y i called him a hoecake.U DONT EVEN KNO WHAT U TALKIN BOUT POTNA.you'z a sucka & you gayer than your pictures.ima real nigga str8 from the muthafuckin street of tacoma.bitch you better ask somebody.& u callin me a honky & u white.LOL you'z a dumbass.u talkin all this shit so y dont c come C me.I MURDER MARKZ LIKE YOU.:dead:

Bugsy naw aint no palm treez in tacoma.who told u that?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
C-ron said:
C-Ron......stop posting pictures of Mitchy Slick. Who's the dick rider??? You keep fuckin' with the homie D.O.G. because you're mad that he called you out in public.......and call us dick riders because we agree with him? But what about you posting pictures of people YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKIN' KNOW???!?! That's some DICK RIDING if I ever seen some!

Fuck what you're talkin' about.......because you WERE gargling Mr. D.O.G.'s name and balls until he dissed you for that faggot-ass "I'm gonna write reviews for Kennel Insight...." bullshit!!!!!!!!! Now you're acting all pussy hurt......get over it!

C

C-ron

bugsy naw im makin a statment potna.can u guess what it is?

young vicious seems like u the 1 who aint 2 bright.go back & do the math homie.

C

C-ron

Bugsy naw BITCH you jus clowned yaself by sayin some stupid shit like that.lol another internet bully jumps on my dick lol.jus 4 the records i wuznt tryin 2 disrespect u.jus tryin 2 explain 2 u y i posted that pic.but suckaz is alwayz funkin wit a real nigga. :rolleyes:

Kaze fuck u lil whiteboy.i would put yo mark ass in the hospital.but you'd wouldnt come C me young punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.