SORRY D,BUT I HAVE TO RESPOND TO C RON...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
C-ron said:
bugsy naw im makin a statment potna.can u guess what it is?

young vicious seems like u the 1 who aint 2 bright.go back & do the math homie.
C-Ron now why do you have to say something like that about the homie YV. I'm getting tired of all your ignorant comments, your digging yourself a deep hole everytime you type something. I try to be nice with you and everything but you got to stop doing this shit. Just be a fucking man and deal with shit, if you don't want to deal with DOG then let him know, everything your doing is making you look stupid and a lot of people hate you. I know DOG isn't afraid to come to your house or school, so if you give him your address im sure he would come and confront you. Im not trying to disrespect you at all, just trying to let you know that you need to handle this shit better and get it figured out before something bad happens.

C

C-ron

D-sane naw u dumbass im 100% nigga str8 out taComa.

Skilled yv should of never open his mouth wit his opinion.its like 2pac "everybody gotta open they mouth wit a muthafuckin opinion" i havent disrespected him.so he jus needs 2 mind his business u do the same potna.

faggot losses how u gonna say whiteboy & honky when u white?dumbass whiteboy

Apr 25, 2002
some little faggot called C-ron said:
D-sane naw u dumbass im 100% nigga str8 out taComa.

Skilled yv should of never open his mouth wit his opinion.its like 2pac "everybody gotta open they mouth wit a muthafuckin opinion" i havent disrespected him.so he jus needs 2 mind his business u do the same potna.
Shut the fuck up....dont ever tell me what I need to be doin. Ill do whatever the fuck I damn well please. And ESPECIALLY dont talk to me about disrespect when u came on here disrespecting a gang of cats u fake ass netbanger. U dont want me givin my opinion, dont come on my label's board talkin shit to the homies. Fuckin mark

C

C-ron

young faggot C thats what im sayin.i didnt disrespect u but u comin at me like that.i wuznt talkin shit 2 anyone.LIKE I SAID I WUZ JUS LET HIM KNO Y I POSTED THAT PIC.that wuz between me & him.THEN HOES LIKE U COME ALONG WIT YOUOR OPINION ON SHIT THAT DONT CONCERN U.

D-sane check your PM.oh & tell your BEST FRIEND mr.dog 2 let me 2 these reviews 4 u homie.:rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^The second member on my ignore list....I urge everybody else to do the same (click on his profile then hit the "ignore user" option)....so keep talkin shit u little fag, CUZ I CANT HEAR YOU! Im so glad they made the ignore option...Im so sick of losers like u who have nothing better to do than flood the siccness with bullshit. Of course, you'll probably respond with more shittalking even though I will never see it, cuz youre such a dumbass. Why are some people so fuckin gay?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
C-Ron....true, you haven't disrespected ME personally. But when you talk shit about my homies YV, D-Sane, and Skilled Assassin, you are disrespecting me. So how about you shut your fuckin herpes infested crusty ass mouth faggot before I put my fuckin lugz foot in it. HOW BOUT YOU COME AND "C" ALL OF US UP IN THE NORTHEND? WE ALL LIVE WITHIN ABOUT 5 MINUTES OF EACHOTHER MUTHA FUCKA. Come up here with all your "locs" and see what happends you fake ass net bangin homosexual. Keep talkin out the side of your neck mutha fucka....

C

C-ron

young homo come up 2 the town so i can piece u in queer ass whiteboy.i would send u my address but ya mark ass put me on ignore.lol like i said i didnt disrespect u jus told u 2 mind yourz.unblock me so i can send u me addy.

faggness i mean sixxness your jus a ignorant lil groupie.they dont fuck wit u u dont even kno them but u stickin up 4 them?you on some sucka shit potna.i'll send u my address 2 so u can come C me gay ass whiteboy

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
C-ron said:
young homo come up 2 the town so i can piece u in queer ass whiteboy.i would send u my address but ya mark ass put me on ignore.lol like i said i didnt disrespect u jus told u 2 mind yourz.unblock me so i can send u me addy.

faggness i mean sixxness your jus a ignorant lil groupie.they dont fuck wit u u dont even kno them but u stickin up 4 them?you on some sucka shit potna.i'll send u my address 2 so u can come C me gay ass whiteboy
Man why do you say faggot and shit like that evrey other word?

C

C-ron

KAZE y do hoes like u talk shit on the internet but wont come C me in person?& wont come say that shit 2 my face?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
C-ron said:
this proves how fuckin stupid you are. YV and I go to school together. I saw him today. Strike 1. D-Sane is my big homey, but you wouldn't know. But you must be right, D is going to MY graduation but i'm NOT homies with him? OK THERE BUDDY! Steike 2. I'm not a gay ass white boy. Strike 3. Come up to the north end, meet up with me, yv, d, and sa and whoever else wants to come, and see what the fuck happens bro. obviously i ain't no groupie if i'm homies with them, so you really DON'T KNOW SHIT. glass dick suckin' mutha fuckin wanna be crip...:confused:

LMAO@faggness<-----did that take you 20 minutes to think of?

C

C-ron

Gayness so what u go 2 school wit him that dont mean shit.D-sane has my address so y dont yall come up here?im not even gonna talk shit over the internet.jus come c me potna

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
C-ron said:
KAZE y do hoes like u talk shit on the internet but wont come C me in person?& wont come say that shit 2 my face?
LMAO notice how he said "hoes" if i didnt post that he woulda said "fags" :cheeky:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
C-ron said:
Gayness so what u go 2 school wit him that dont mean shit.D-sane has my address so y dont yall come up here?im not even gonna talk shit over the internet.jus come c me potna

are you retarded or something? forgot to take your pills? you said i didn't know them. i DO know them, i proved your faggot ass wrong, so now you're acting like you don't care, now that you look like a fucking moron. are you scared to come to the northend or what? you're gonna keep talkin shit over the net, don't lie....that's the ONLY thing that you can do BITCH ass WANNA BE CRIP....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Kaze said:

LMAO notice how he said "hoes" if i didnt post that he woulda said "fags" :cheeky:
this time according to him, my name was gayness...not fagness. maybe he came out the closet in the last 5 mintues....lol

C

C-ron

Sixxness said:

this time according to him, my name was gayness...not fagness. maybe he came out the closet in the last 5 mintues....lol
BITCH boy lol u jus proved that your a hoe by woof all that shit.i aint even gonna talk shit like i said come C me.ya homo

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
C-ron said:

BITCH boy lol u jus proved that your a hoe by woof all that shit.i aint even gonna talk shit like i said come C me.ya homo
C-Ron, I aint got no beef wit ya and I really could give a fuck bout this "beef" you got wit everyone, but you talkin shit more than anyone, so why dont YOU come see them??? Jus a thought...

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Lil' G said:

C-Ron, I aint got no beef wit ya and I really could give a fuck bout this "beef" you got wit everyone, but you talkin shit more than anyone, so why dont YOU come see them??? Jus a thought...
thats what i'm sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.