soooooooooo......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
in my opinion, id have a hard time trusting any of my homies who would go around my back like that.. it'd be diffrent if he came to me afterwards and said "aye fool your girl is a ho, i fucked" then id 4give him for not leaving me hanging with a broad who's a slut while im left in the dark. foolz be gettin certain shit twisted... it is FUCK A HO.. but if your patna is trying to keep a female around instead of just stabbin the guts, then you gotta respect that shit..

edit: jus realized Supa SAV'D OUTT basically said the same shit.. i co-siggity

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'm not sure how much of igodummys posts i actually believe anyways, i take half the shit he says for comedic value and keep on movin

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
troll right tho, I'd hella be alot more forgiving if my potna came up to me like "ay, I just fucked your girl, you need to leave her ass" I leave shit more to females tho, cuz doods are always gonna wanna fuck and its up to the woman to be real and faithful. "bros before hoes"

Dec 9, 2006
yall might have it a lil twisted
this is not that nigga baby mama or main girl
this is a bitch he been with for like 2 months
he treat that bitch like shit hahah
and we allways lettin him know how she is

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Likwid said:
Some dudes are punks like that for broads. But If that were my situation I'd smash dude for tryna violate and disrespect me. Fuck a bitch.
Likwid said:
It's the same shit as your own homie tryna jack your ride or anything else, it ain't about the actual possession. People need to get checked when someone steps on your toes.

^^yes sir