soooooooooo......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2006
i fucked my niggas girl
i am trully a man now
the cold part about it is that his brother know cuz i told him and he said he fucked her too lol
well thats really all i have to say i just fellt like braging

oh and i also want to add that today we went out to breakfast it was me my nigga his girl(the one i beasted on yeeea boooy) and 2 of my other potnas
and my nigga girl start eating off my plate with my fork and my nigga say jokingly "aww blood she just got thru suckin my dick" and it made it a lil awkward cuz she sucked my dick and we made eye contact when he said that lol
i swear ima plaaaayyyaaaaaaaa

Dec 9, 2006
this spose to be where all u guys give me props

thank you sirs

oh and if sum of yall come in here with that "thats cold thats yo potna" keep that gay shit to yourselves

this is a great moment in hook up history and everybody should fuck one of they potnas bitches atleast once

man to be honest if i was wit a broad and my nigga knew he could smash and knew what type of female she was i would hope he would tell me what type of broad she really is, instead of me lookin dumb. ur right that is ur potna but if he was really ur potna u would say ur girl is a hoe or u should'nt fuck wit her on some real spit, then that way ya'll could have a menage boo boo and fuck ova the breezy

May 9, 2002
If dudes bro fucked to, it sounds to me like she is a bonafied ho.

You want props for fucking a girl that obviously likes to sleep with her legs open? Cmon man, i dont think so. When anyone can fuck, youre just in the right place at the right time, no game involved.

Im sure thats the first time you got your lil shrimp dick wet too, congrats for that.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
muthafuckas get killed over that kind of shit, hope you and your homie have an unspoken deal with little runners like that

Dec 17, 2004
id give you props but she sounds like an ugly skanky rodney king brigadale, who probably has a stinky pussy that gets beat up all day by all kinds of guys. so big whoop potna, you fucked an animal

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
bigbosstalk said:
only marks go out and kill somebody over a broad cuz of a situation like that

doesnt matter if theyre marks or not. im not saying people should get shot over this, but regardless of if theyre marks or not, people can get fucked up physically over shit like this.

Dec 17, 2004
DubbC415 said:
doesnt matter if theyre marks or not. im not saying people should get shot over this, but regardless of if theyre marks or not, people can get fucked up physically over shit like this.
all thats gonna happen is theyre all gonna have genital herpes the rest of their lives and the dame's gonna die of aids in 2 years

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^sure, thats what will probably happen, but what im saying is, to say only "marks" would do something like that over a situation like this, is irrevelant. people will still shoot someone over something stupid, regardless of whether or not theyre marks.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
bigbosstalk said:
only marks go out and kill somebody over a broad cuz of a situation like that
Some dudes are punks like that for broads. But If that were my situation I'd smash dude for tryna violate and disrespect me. Fuck a bitch.

Dec 9, 2006
my nigga know how she is we allways tell him "blood ima fuck yo bitch she got a big ass booty" he dont care
he gon find out and he aint gon trip cuz all my niggas is playas

and the bitch aint nun close to ugly she dumb ass thick but she a runner like a muthafucka

Dec 9, 2006
carl winslow said:
id give you props but she sounds like an ugly skanky rodney king brigadale, who probably has a stinky pussy that gets beat up all day by all kinds of guys. so big whoop potna, you fucked an animal
lmfao!!!