Sometimes all it takes is a good trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I haven't seen this, but now I kinda wanna

Feel free to comment on this trailer or post a trailer for a movie that really makes you want to see it. If you do . . . please only post one trailer per reply (more will be deleted) and only serious trailers no spoof trailers.

May 14, 2002
Some trailers can also ruing the movie for you. When they actually compress almost the whole movie in the trailer.
Put all the action or jokes in the trailer, then you go watch the movie and be hella pissed/disappointed.
Happend to me a couple of times. I kinda had the same feeling when I was watching this trailer.
But it also looked like a good thriller at the same time...

Mar 12, 2010
This movie was a big false advertisement in the previews it looked funny went to watch it and was heavily disappointed I wanted my money back so bad i punched my little brother told him it was his fault we went and seen this abortion of a movie

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That movie was fucking ill. ^

Way off kilter to any movie I've seen in years.

If you're a fan of abnormal psychology and split personality disorder studies, this one clearly paints the perfect picture for you to learn why and how people develop multiple personalities.