Something that I think is fucking up rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2007
the real problem in rap music today is theres waaaaaaaaaay too many "inspired" rappers everyone and their mother wants to be a rapper and some dont realize how weak they are especially the self centered ones who think their shit dont stink. just because a individual can use methaphors & punchlines or even got some equipment dosent mean they are honestly talented, a person can buy a new baby grand piano but if they dont know how to use it the shit will just sit there collecting dust. theres no talent limitations required in rap music today where in gospel & r&b singing if you dont got the voice its a wrap.

Jun 2, 2005
If you are going to rap about selling dope atleast be real with it...
Everybody ain't ballin off dope...
Most cats slanging really, really end up dead or in jail, or broke than a muthafucka...
Muthafuckas rap about how you dope sack smells like sh*t, nuff said...
Rap about how scanless muthafuckas will claim kids that ain't theres so they can get a income tax return and buy 9 zones and act like they the man, before they get jacked by one of their homeboys....
This rap sh*t is wack sh*t, there ain't nothing fly about selling dope...When I hustled I had a lot of money at times, but then I was flat broke, more often than when I had big money...