Someone break down the mac dre/e40 beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
THAT SHITS OLD NEWS HOMIE, BUT I DO RECALL

"A 4 DOOR MOBSHOT/THAT'S WHAT I GOT/
BURNIN' LONG RUBBER ON A PUNK ASS SOHAB/"- MAC DRE

"I'M NOT WIT THAT CLICK SHIT/ I'M DOWN WITH THAT SICK SHIT/
AND ANY SAP SUCKA, I'M READY TO GET WIT" - MAC DRE

"A SOUTHSIDE SUCKA, MAY THINK HE CAN RHYME/
BUT A CRESTSIDE PLAYA IS STRAPPED WIT A NINE" - MAC DRE

SIC WIT' IT HAD SOME REMARKS ALSO BUT THEY DON'T STAND OUT IN MY MEMORY AS MUCH.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT'S OLD NEWS BUT I HAD TO RESPOND 'CAUSE THAT'S THE ERA OF MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
It all started over hood shit. The Crest in North Vallejo, the Hillside is south Vallejo. The turfs didn't like each other and it carried over into the music. If you do a search, I am POSITIVE I have typed the whole story out at least once.

Oh, yeah, and its over now, had been for at least 8 years.

Props: siccmadesyko
Jun 25, 2002
I alway thought i was because mac dre didn't want to fuck with e-40 when the first started making records so 40 said fuck it and started his own shit and that 40 was letting mac dre know he didn't need mac dre to make it.

this might be true but I don't really know.

May 12, 2003
uh huh

yall remember LIL BRUCE 1st cd..i think it's the last song on 1 of the sides.."FUCK THE POLICE & MAC DRE IZ A BITCH"...wow..now he's openin up for him...

Dec 30, 2002
Yo Equipto!

Equipto- holla at me, i got some hot tracks you may want to spit on. get at me. let's try and hook up after the show this friday.

Bleezal
www.bhallaproductions.com

May 12, 2003
yea

shit...dont get me wrong,,i love to see them work wit eachother...just somethan i thought i'de mention...BLEEZ,,just get at me @ the show & let me no who u are when u hand me the cd..or give it to OLIVIA @ the show..

Jan 31, 2003
yall need to get your hands on Mac Dre's and Coolio's "cold cold cappin" track. The Mac's got a good one too. I got this tape of like 14 Mac Dre song's from bou 85 86 and '87. Ooooooooooollllld shit, like Dre bein probably 16 or 17, maybe younger. Sounds like demo stuff. Couple songs talk alllll kinds shit about the Click. Few songs of Little Bruce cappin on Dre too. Classic shit.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Pimperoni said:
When the hell did you start listening to bay rap ??
first click record, n2deep record, imp record, 415in... didn't get into mac dre til much later. above the law, geto boys, doc nwa and all the southern cali shit was still big during the early bay times... and the early rap beefs there were way bigger or at least more known up here in the of the rain.....