Some important music biz. info/updates:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I

iD77

I Have never posted here but B-12's post was on point.
Anything you are trying to do you have my full support.
I definatly would like to see the bay regain its past glory

iD
ABB RECORDS
BAHHC

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
That shit won't be tolerated in your sig.PERIOD.If Vamps disagrees,he can find someone else to moderate.Nobody should knock others religous beliefs here.If you wanna be atheist....coo,you wanna worship Satan....that's on you.....but talking about other peoples God is worse than any form of racism to many people.Especially in that way.....

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Well...I actually don't agree with ANY form of censorship like that...Kid should be able to have whatever he wants in his sig...People try an ban OUR MUSIC all the time...whats the difference? I mean if he was sayin some lynch lyric about rapin hoes THAT would be ok? I just disagree that's all not tryin to start an arguement...and hell, I'm BORN AN RAISED CATHOLIC lol

W

westcoastridaz

EA said- Real Filipinhoe you dumb fob.
KINGPIN GAYEIGHT aka CHARLES SNOB JOBBING
Another Dose Of Cum in my mouth

EA you cant escape your gayness. Your a TRUE faggot who wants me to put an IZREAL up your ass. I wont fulfill your gay fantasies. Go tio church and get help .

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The Bay area rappers will never come up. The bay has been on the map now for years (probably almost 20) and still the majority of our artists don't even go gold. It's not because of Marketing, promoting, or lack of talent! It's because our style of rap isn't considered hip hop to the East Coast fan base. For you to come up you'll have to get your video played like the other videos on Rap city.

Or if y'all really want to come up just do a Master P. Move somewhere out of Cali and spit the same lyrics and watch yourself bubble. Move out of Cali and represent somewhere else and watch what happens!