Some Artists You Cannot Stand

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
TheVille31 said:
those lines you just quoted have been recycled hella times. I love south music but ive come to realize all they do is listen to other peoples lyrics and try and rewrite other peoples metaphors or similies. The ones you quoted are pretty weak also. Ill give you another wayne lyric that will crush anything you can come up with.....

" Even Def Bitches Say Hi To Me
She Tell a Blind Bitch and She Say I Gotta See"

That shit goes so hard! Even if you dont think that shit is tight as part of a song the originality is whats up.

And dont come at us with no weak ass myspace page. first of all, stop tryin so hard to come up with metaphors, buy some studio equipment and get your quality straight cuz that shit is sounding horrible. some of the metaphors werent bad (recycled but not bad for how bad the quality is) but i couldnt even listen to it cuz shit was hurting my ears. 2nd of all buy some beats from somebody that KNOWS how to make beats. Your never gonna make it with that shit. I dont even know if thats you but if your promoting that shit then your just as bad as the artist.

"in the kitchen like emeril/" ya that is quality lyrics. Damn ive heard that shit so many times its like a damn mike jones lyric. Anyway step ya game up come at me with some more of your "lyrics". Ill put them to shame with a weezy lyric all day and ill find a lyric that your boy bit off some other sorry ass rapper.

and in the words of my boy weezy.... ya dig!
are you serious mayne?

dawg tell me who else said those lyrics..send me the track through a PM..fuck it, post the lyrics and the url to the site up in here in public and prove to me those were rapped before...prove it mayne

and why you all up on waynes nuts anyways?

Feb 11, 2006
Marconito said:
Seriously that shit is fucking wack how can you think it's hard.

for real though...how was that "hard" explain to me whats so great about that. and now why you hatin on Marconito? just kasue he said wayne is sorry?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Kanye
Lil' Wayne
MC Chris
Sean Kingston
Papoose
New York rappers except for Wu Tang, Busta, and B.I.G.
R.O.C.
all radio aired Jay-Z songs

OT Kutt is lovin' him some zip up skull hoodie. He's been rocking that thing for 6 months now.