Some Artists You Cannot Stand

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2007
i only like that one lil wyte song, oxycotin, because its bangin when your high, but other than that song im not a fan

Jul 20, 2007
yeah the first time i heard of him was on 36 mafias show, that hollyhood show.
and yeah that homocidal, suicidal song was pretty good, it had a different kind of beat to it, i liked the sound of it

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
me and my homie used to listen to wyte when his 1st HPC album dropped, then we got bored of it and when we stopped listening to it every1 was like "HOLY SHIT lil wyte is dope as fuck blah blah" and my and my friend are like smh

Jul 1, 2007
i cant stand Baby Bash, my chemical romance, KMK, ICP, lil mama, avril laveeeen, UNK and many more....plus whoever said that backpack hip hop is gay then fuck you its the realist

Sep 26, 2002
fuckin,

i fuckin hate the fuckin fuck outta these artists: (fuck!)

umm i really dont hate anything that much... if i dont like it i just wont listen to it... of course some songs/artists/ irritate me like sometimes... but that happens less and less since i dont watch tv anymore, so i dont see these clowns on mtv showing off their rented cars on cribs and shit... two songs come to mind right now.... I will always love you by whitney houston and the titanic song by celine dion ... I cant stand that shit

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
NZTECHFAN said:
hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha if you knew the first thing about good rNb you would hav not just said that mate
If you were to have read what i said before, the only reason i like his music is because of how it reminds me of Zapp & Roger so suck it easy wont ya. And before you act all smart again and try to go against a personal opinion yes i know Zapp & Roger were in the Funk/r&b gebre. Second i also stated that his new cd epiphany, if you were to listen to the lyrics some songs have deep meaning to them and good vibes.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Tha Sinner said:
that IS NOT KILLIN mayne....anybody could have said that..now check this out

"wit cd's i get more sales then a human body"
"i keep a lot of niggas but im not a slave owner"
"so fly you need plane tickets just to see my shows"
"never take a taxi cab but im always in a yella"

i could fill a whole book full of metaphors and similies if i wanted to

btw, if yall like that go to myspace.com/thoedyungplayaz
those lines you just quoted have been recycled hella times. I love south music but ive come to realize all they do is listen to other peoples lyrics and try and rewrite other peoples metaphors or similies. The ones you quoted are pretty weak also. Ill give you another wayne lyric that will crush anything you can come up with.....

" Even Def Bitches Say Hi To Me
She Tell a Blind Bitch and She Say I Gotta See"

That shit goes so hard! Even if you dont think that shit is tight as part of a song the originality is whats up.

And dont come at us with no weak ass myspace page. first of all, stop tryin so hard to come up with metaphors, buy some studio equipment and get your quality straight cuz that shit is sounding horrible. some of the metaphors werent bad (recycled but not bad for how bad the quality is) but i couldnt even listen to it cuz shit was hurting my ears. 2nd of all buy some beats from somebody that KNOWS how to make beats. Your never gonna make it with that shit. I dont even know if thats you but if your promoting that shit then your just as bad as the artist.

"in the kitchen like emeril/" ya that is quality lyrics. Damn ive heard that shit so many times its like a damn mike jones lyric. Anyway step ya game up come at me with some more of your "lyrics". Ill put them to shame with a weezy lyric all day and ill find a lyric that your boy bit off some other sorry ass rapper.

and in the words of my boy weezy.... ya dig!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
How many rappers you know can come up with some shit like that. Its called originality.

Your prolly a mike jones fan or ICP fan anyway get outta here.

EDIT

did a little research and you were sticking up for Project Dead Man. Nuff said. Your lyrical analysis will not be needed here.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Im not a fan of lil waynes lyrics either, his metaphores are ok, but most of the time are way off topic or make no sense but like i have said before old school wayne is good

May 10, 2007
TheVille31 said:
How many rappers you know can come up with some shit like that. Its called originality.

Your prolly a mike jones fan or ICP fan anyway get outta here.

EDIT

did a little research and you were sticking up for Project Dead Man. Nuff said. Your lyrical analysis will not be needed here.
I don't even like PDM wtf are you talking about. What kind of fag goes research my other posts to try and make a point anyways. No I'm not an ICP fan. Want to know what some hard lyrics are? Listen to some cormega man, that's a real lyricist.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
For the sake of the board im gonna make this quick. I just seen who your post were about. i didnt go threw every post haha. I skimmed threw it and saw PDM my bad. And what kind of fag post twice with the exact same shit.

Anyway GO TEAM WEEZY!