Some Artists You Cannot Stand

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
K3status said:
BOOOOO nooo!! yung joc is the shit! hahaha.
He is actually one of the FEW rappers I like, that are mainstream.
"Hood nigga" is the joint!
yung joc is surprisingly actually pretty good... i like most of his album and some other random stuff i heard from him

Oct 10, 2003
twiztid22ditziw said:
lil wayne
necro and his hole label
esham
and a few others but those come out first
first off you cant even spell "whole" you faggot ass clown

second, they make way better music then the quality of garbage you and your trailer park bump, and i dont even like these dude's but cant knock their grind

Jun 10, 2005
siccknight said:

second, they make way better music then the quality of garbage you and your trailer park bump, and i dont even like these dude's but cant knock their grind
Dude chill the fuck out, just because you like them them doesn't mean he has to. And are we really to the level where we attack people for a typo? It'd be one thing if he misspelled every word but he just made one typo, Grow the fuck up.

Anyways, I can't stand half the music that is on the radio either. Honestly if that damn party like a rock star song can be so big why can't riotmaker be just as big? However I did like the partly like a rock star remix but only because of Chamillionaire's verse.

Nov 7, 2006
Soe said:
I actually enjoyed T-pains new album it was pretty good in the R&B aspect.
if u like robots singing then yeah. i have to listen to his album often and i tell u everytime i do i wanna kill myself lol.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
KrazeeRDM said:
if u like robots singing then yeah. i have to listen to his album often and i tell u everytime i do i wanna kill myself lol.
Lol I enjoy the effect it kind of reminds me of Zapp & Roger. I have always enjoyed the talk box on many occasions like Roger Troutman, Peter Frampton, MC Magic, but the effect T-Pain uses is more of a vocoder. Thats pretty much why I enjoy his music, plus the fact that i can relate to most of his music.

Apr 13, 2005
That new DJ Khaled shit, with T-pain, and Trick Daddy, "Im So Hood".. That shit is fire.
Most of Dj Khaled shit is cool, thats what i was saying about no matter how much you hate an artist, they always make that one song you like, maybe two. And it pisses you off, cause you been talkin shit and now you have to admit that you like that song. Ive done it with lil wayne a couple of times. I still think he sucks but Khaled produced him right.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
siccknight said:

ahahhahahhahha....what a stan

but necro is 1 of the shittest rappers ever. i listened to a Mr Hyde album and it was wack...i didnt even try Goretex...and Ill Bill- Whats Wrong With Bill was pretty tight. i liked that album

Jun 22, 2007
ok so why is it that the radio wont let tech n9ne on and project pat and blah blah blah but they let guys like lil boosie, and yung joc and hurricane somebody on??? tech and pat are legends, but they cant get on the radio. i still dont understand how guys get on the radio and how they dont and what the song has to sound like.......

Nov 4, 2005
Damn nobody said Jim Jones.... i fuckin hate him, i dont think he can rap, and BBBBAAALLLIIIINNNN, im so tired of hearin people doin that... so fuckin annoyin

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
then9ne2007 said:
ok so why is it that the radio wont let tech n9ne on and project pat and blah blah blah but they let guys like lil boosie, and yung joc and hurricane somebody on??? tech and pat are legends, but they cant get on the radio. i still dont understand how guys get on the radio and how they dont and what the song has to sound like.......
i hope this isnt a serious question...but ill give u the answer.

people who listen to mainstream music dont wanna have to listen to the lyrics to get a message, they dont care about complex rhymes nor would they know the how complex the rhymes are if they slapped them in the face...but what they do care about is catchy music that will get people moving in clubs, that will get guys to "make it rain" at the strip club, and sell units. This is Why Im Hot is a catchy, simple song that people can have fun dancing to and listening to. i dunno about u, but i dont wanna go to the club and have Immortal Technique or Jedi Mind Tricks playing, i like their music, but it doesnt give that feel good vibe like the crappy radio songs do.