SO YALL NOT GONE LIFT THE BAN ON MY CUZZBROTHER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
BUT U TRY TO BE A JUDGE, JUROR AND EXECUTIONER ON AN ALLEGED GANGSTA RAP WEBSITE AND RUN "WE THE WEST" BUT ONLY HELP PPL LIKE YOURSELF RIGHT??? (AS IN WANNA BE'S AND FALSIFIERS AND SLANDERERS OF REAL NIGGAS)....U THINK THATS COOL THO HUH??
ON MY LIFE I PROMISE IMMA WAKE YALL GAME UP WITH REALITY. I CAME IN PEACE BUT NOW(DUE TO YOUR ACTIONS AND LACC OF RESPECT)...IM WITH THE FUCCERY. U BETTER BELIEVE IT BOY. I TRIED TO WARN U YALL CROSSIN THE WRONG KIND OF SPIRIT BUT U THINK U KNOW EVERYTHING. I LIKE EXPOSIN PPL LIKE U

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Unban dagrimprophet but limit him to the open forum for now, it would mean a lot to him
ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS BE REALISTIC AND UNBAN HIM AND WE WOULDNT BE AT THIS POINT AND ALL THIS WOULDNT EVEN HAD CAME OUT OF ME BUT THEY BASICALLY FEEL LIKE FUCC ME TOO, THEY JUST ARENT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO DO SHIT ABOUT IT AND GONE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE TRUTH REGARDLESS.
THEY STILL DONT EVEN HAVE A REASON WHY THEY BANNED THAT BOY SO YES, IM GONE DEDICATE SOME OF MY PRECIOUS TIME AND ENERGY TO MAKIN THEM FACE SOME REALITIES

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
My business partner is at more events than you are tay. We The West is doing just fine supporting music and indie artists and have helped artists make money for over half a decade. Because I am not a gang member doesnt discredit my angle, stance or contribution to California music.

And just know that I have survived A SHIT TON more in my life than a siccness riot. God is good!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IM JUST OPENING YOUR EYES TO SOME REALITY DUTCH. NOT REALLY TRYIN TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CREDIBILITT CUZ IVE SEEN U WORKIN BUT HONESTLY I KEEP TELLIN U, IF U THROW THAT FUCC U ENERGY OUT TOWARDS ME(WHICH U DID)....U CAN EXPECT IT BACC AND I AINT GONE APOLOGIZE FOR SHIT CUZ I DONT PERSONALLY ACCEPT APOLOGIES. MAYBE U JUST NEEDED A DOSE OF TREAT PPL LIKE U WISH TO BE TREATED TODAY. IT MIGHT HELP U IN OTHER ASPECTS OF LIFE OUTSIDE THE SICCNESS.
#YUP YUP
#MISSION ALMOST ACCOMPLISHED
#MOBBIN

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
What's the REAL problem with the siccness? Is it trolling and bias or is it a matter of keeping the site interesting and competitive so you're able to monetize and stabilize the membership?

I'm asking because I have seen people come and go over the years but never have I seen the site like this. And I'm also asking because I have a strange feeling this shit, if not addressed, is going to force hands, cause people to severe ties outside of the siccness and it's going to spill back and impact the site in a very negative way. I'm not saying that's going to happen, I'm just saying it's gotten to a bad point and I feel that way.

So what do we, as a community, do to fix the problems?

BTW, bring dagrimprophet back. I never interacted with him that much but I'm a fan of community policing and free speech.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IM ONLY BEIN PERSONAL CUZ U TOOK IT THERE WITH ME AND FEEL LIKE U HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY DISRESPECTFUL SHIT TO ME AND NOT GET DISRESPECTED IN RETURN. IM NOT THE KIND TO ACCEPT THAT. AND I DONT WANNA CONTROL NOTHIN THATS OUT OF MY CONTROL SO MAKE SURE U MAKE A MENTAL NOTE OF THAT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
#WCM

May 27, 2006
stupid this all started in a random thread here. tay said he can set up a meeting with husala and awax replied something like fuck you for associating me with a snitch. and then it was on and with all the fuel added by bored forum users it became bigger and bigger. still it's nothing real. just a lot of reckless posts in front of a SICK audience. this world fucked up. peace and unity is out controversy sells and if you look like a faggot and rap u sell records because the real gangstas nothing new anymore. fuck all that. tay keeps the dope mobb music alive and is a cali legend. awax can spit lyrics over trap beats while most ppl try to "rap" over trap beats sound outdated thats remarkable. hope this shit gets solved soon nothing to win from it not even dope music because this just some internet shit.

and a last thing since plenty forum users hate on tay for his posts. he just 100% like his musc from back then sounded. thats what u call real. if u a nerd and dont see it because u used to ppl with "cool" "boarding" im sorry for you. tay walks the talk. 2015 its more writing as talkin lol but still the same concept.

focus on dope music ppl. this world can be fucked up but music a good thing so if u ballin u take care of it.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 it wasnt cause of you he was unbanned. We decided to allow the shit show to continue and not try to clean things up. So when the hecklers and peanut gallery jump bad, we wont attempt to do the right thing. We will just let it play out....