So world war 3 huh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Warplane Reportedly Bombs Site Of Deadly Gas Attack Following U.S. Incursion In Syria | The Huffington Post

BEIRUT (Reuters) - A warplane on Friday bombed the Syrian town of Khan Sheikhoun, where a chemical attack killed scores of people this week and prompted U.S. missile strikes, a witness in the rebel-held area and a war monitoring group said.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a British-based organization that monitors the war, said a Syrian government or Russian warplane hit Khan Sheikhoun in rebel-held Idlib province before noon.

The Syrian army and the Russian defense ministry could not immediately be reached for comment.

The witness, an activist working with an air raid warning service in opposition areas, said the jet struck at around 11 a.m. local time (0800 GMT) at the northern edge of the town, causing damage but no known casualties.
Looks like somebody might be trying to destroy the evidence of who is responsible for the chemical attack.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Just read a theory that this is a ploy to create fake tension between us and Russia which will lead to the US and Russia signing a peace treaty that will also lift the sanctions off Russia that Obama put on them just before his term ended.

Sounds plausible because it benefits Trump by making him not look like he's in bed with the Russians and is "at war" with them, and it benefits Russia because of the sanctions being lifted which have hurt Russia's economy and their oil business.

The fact that the Russian government was given a "heads up" before we shot the missiles at the airbase in Syria supports this theory. Our congress found out about it through the media. Hmmm....
reminds me of a passage in the bible talking about War breaking out after Peace treaty or something like that. I'm gonna look for it but reading this just reminded me of it.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The administration has been thirsty as fuck for a terrorist attack or something of that nature to distract from the fallout of everything going wrong with his presidency so far.
They act like it would be any different with KIllary Clinton. That bitch was talking about attacking them before Trump even said anything on the topic.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
They don't need to hide anything, people are so brainwashed already they believe any narrative thrown at them and try so hard to belong. Don't believe me? Go to a sporting event and watch everyone pause, even on the concourse, to the national anthem, with their hands over there hearts, for a nation that leaves veterans and children on the streets, that lets police murder their own citizens, that makes up stories as pre-cursors to practically every international conflict it has ever been involved in......We could go on and on...... The only thing about WWIII that interests me is thinning out this herd.