So world war 3 huh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Despite the whole Flat Earth thing.
1. Y'all better strap up
2. Hope US is as ready as it thinks it Is (EDIT: I read earlier, Russia said If US attacked Syria then there was gonna be "Bad Consequenses" and seemed to be flexing an HOUR before the attack."

U.S. Launches Missiles at Syrian Base After Chemical Weapons Attack - NBC News

Russia, mean bidness

Russia has been Assad's greatest ally — as it was to his father before him - LA Times

UN Live United Nations Web TV - Syrian Arab republic, (Right of reply) General Debate Annual Report - 2nd Meeting, 21st Regular Session of Human Rights Council

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
A lot Of Little Bitches Be Frontin Now, But If WW3 Broke Loose, Like Planes Flying Over Daily Fighting In The Skies And Shit, People Be Crying And Be Like "Please Stop The War Now" I Can't Seem To Hate Though Not Everybody A Soldier And Only Pretend To Be, But I'd Be Standing Out In The Middle Of It Like Lt. Dan Puffin On A Cigar.

Some Heavy Shit Would Be A Propaganda War Where They Drop Empty Bombs On Regular Cities And Scare The Boogie Man Out Of Your Piss.

Jul 12, 2002
This whole shit is fucked up... but I also can't help and wonder that this is a big distraction for some obscure law the Trump admin is about to pass under our noses.
The administration has been thirsty as fuck for a terrorist attack or something of that nature to distract from the fallout of everything going wrong with his presidency so far.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
A lot Of Little Bitches Be Frontin Now, But If WW3 Broke Loose, Like Planes Flying Over Daily Fighting In The Skies And Shit, People Be Crying And Be Like "Please Stop The War Now" I Can't Seem To Hate Though Not Everybody A Soldier And Only Pretend To Be, But I'd Be Standing Out In The Middle Of It Like Lt. Dan Puffin On A Cigar.

Some Heavy Shit Would Be A Propaganda War Where They Drop Empty Bombs On Regular Cities And Scare The Boogie Man Out Of Your Piss.
If WW3 breaks out my plan is to live in antarctica. No military actions are allowed to occur there.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I work in the aviation industry and my boss was saying this laptop ban is retribution for Emirates, Etihad and those other middle eastern carriers cutting into the American (United, Delta...etc...) carriers business through unfair competition.

It's going to cause major problems because people on long business flights want to use their laptops/tablets

Jul 12, 2002
Just read a theory that this is a ploy to create fake tension between us and Russia which will lead to the US and Russia signing a peace treaty that will also lift the sanctions off Russia that Obama put on them just before his term ended.

Sounds plausible because it benefits Trump by making him not look like he's in bed with the Russians and is "at war" with them, and it benefits Russia because of the sanctions being lifted which have hurt Russia's economy and their oil business.

The fact that the Russian government was given a "heads up" before we shot the missiles at the airbase in Syria supports this theory. Our congress found out about it through the media. Hmmm....

Last edited: