So, why???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2009
What is it about some dudes that they can't leave their broads?

Like some guys won't leave them because they're broads are fine and they've put the pussu on a pedistal

Some guys just married their high school sweatheart and think they've met they're soul-mate

Some guys just fell in lust with the first piece of ass they've ever had

Some dudes feel obligated because they got a kid with a broad, but......

If you're unhappy/unsatisfied/uneasy.....then why?

Just saying I know some friends/co-workers/acquaintances who hate their women but still stay in it for some stupid ass reason.

So.......why?

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
if you actually hate the broad or she's holding you back in life that's sucka shit. And they're are so many reasons for it. You named lots of the big ones already lol.

But on the other hand if you found the perfect girl, or someone special at that perfect time in your life: their's gonna be a lot of unhappy, uneasy, frustrating moments throughout and that shit takes effort that shouldn't be looked down on imo.

Aug 24, 2003
some dudes are like girls, they need another to feel validated

one of my crazy friends is sticking with his broke ugly useless idiot cheating abusive using girlfriend cause he says he "wants to keep pussy around till he finds a new one". Yeah right, dude is losing it and is going to end up on the news on some crazy wps. You cant tell anyone shit unless they want to hear it though

Oct 23, 2009
^lol, I'm just saying....what turns "your boy" into a total bitch? Why does "your boy" turn into the biggest pussy every? That's what kills me....we tight but a bitch comes along and all of a sudden "oh you wrong thinking like that, i'm sorry but why you putting women down?"

Aaaaahhh.....WHAT??!! I feel like JD in American Me who has to take out Santana, lol

Oct 23, 2009
if you actually hate the broad or she's holding you back in life that's sucka shit. And they're are so many reasons for it. You named lots of the big ones already lol.

But on the other hand if you found the perfect girl, or someone special at that perfect time in your life: their's gonna be a lot of unhappy, uneasy, frustrating moments throughout and that shit takes effort that shouldn't be looked down on imo.
I agree with the first part of your post....but if you found your perfect girl...game over dawg. /discussion

I'm talking about those bitch as dudes who live life all depressed ....like why do you need another person's life to validate yours??

Nov 1, 2005
Codependency or codependence is a tendency to behave in overly passive or excessively caretaking ways that negatively impact one's relationships and quality of life. It also often involves putting one's needs at a lower priority than others while being excessively preoccupied with the needs of others. [1] Codependency can occur in any type of relationship, including in families, at work, in friendships, and also in romantic, peer or community relationships.[1] Codependency may also be characterized by denial, low self-esteem, excessive compliance, and/or control patterns

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
ayye on some real shit . .... fuck bitches ; im money motivated all day baby .
this might not be a good prespective or mind set but im still young & the fact that more than half my niggas or just niggas in general can be some solid ass dudes or whatever but all it takes is a BITCH to come along and change them up quick fast . Like its crazy how fake & 2 faced people can be now a days , like its normal or something bluhd ? i had this lil female i was fuckin with for like 9 months , now dont get me wrong i was diggin her or whatever but she started fuckin up , holdin me back , even got me fired from my job ? & right when that happened she had to kick rocks ; idk if its just me personally but i could give a fuck about a female so if im not happy than YOU GOT TO GO !

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I agree with the first part of your post....but if you found your perfect girl...game over dawg. /discussion

I'm talking about those bitch as dudes who live life all depressed ....like why do you need another person's life to validate yours??
yeah i read about some study with adults that involved how some people crave attention and nurturing, some stray far from it, and some don't care either way or atleast don't have a strong demand either. And it majorly stemmed from the first few years of their life and how their mom treated em. i think its simple psych 101 shit but I don't know much about it myself.

Aug 24, 2003
^lol, I'm just saying....what turns "your boy" into a total bitch? Why does "your boy" turn into the biggest pussy every? That's what kills me....we tight but a bitch comes along and all of a sudden "oh you wrong thinking like that, i'm sorry but why you putting women down?"

Aaaaahhh.....WHAT??!! I feel like JD in American Me who has to take out Santana, lol
i think a lot of guys are ill, thinking they have terrible lives and have a sick view on romance and what they think love and a lasting relationship should be to have their idealized life, and what a manly man should be. so they act a certain manly man role until a female comes along, then they get attached real fast thinking they found that romance and relationship they desire to finally have their "perfect" life. they change to this hidden self that they feel is the true them, or rather what the "perfect" them would do in their idealized perfect life, then when they finally start to have their bullshit world crash in around them they try to hang on desperately to their "perfect" self or fake self or whatever so they dont have to go back to their miserable unfulfilled life.

at least thats what ive gathered from about four different examples of people who suddenly switched it up to mr. ken doll american culture gold star shining example when they got sprung off a broad. its so sad though, you will NEVER have a "perfect" life no matter what, and it makes people absolutely miserable trying to

Dec 3, 2005
i think a lot of guys are ill, thinking they have terrible lives and have a sick view on romance and what they think love and a lasting relationship should be to have their idealized life, and what a manly man should be. so they act a certain manly man role until a female comes along, then they get attached real fast thinking they found that romance and relationship they desire to finally have their "perfect" life. they change to this hidden self that they feel is the true them, or rather what the "perfect" them would do in their idealized perfect life, then when they finally start to have their bullshit world crash in around them they try to hang on desperately to their "perfect" self or fake self or whatever so they dont have to go back to their miserable unfulfilled life.

at least thats what ive gathered from about four different examples of people who suddenly switched it up to mr. ken doll american culture gold star shining example when they got sprung off a broad. its so sad though, you will NEVER have a "perfect" life no matter what, and it makes people absolutely miserable trying to
preach! i love my wife tho lol