So, why???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
What is it about some dudes that they can't leave their broads?

Like some guys won't leave them because they're broads are fine and they've put the pussu on a pedistal

Some guys just married their high school sweatheart and think they've met they're soul-mate

Some guys just fell in lust with the first piece of ass they've ever had

Some dudes feel obligated because they got a kid with a broad, but......

If you're unhappy/unsatisfied/uneasy.....then why?

Just saying I know some friends/co-workers/acquaintances who hate their women but still stay in it for some stupid ass reason.

So.......why?

Because some guys are insecure and some guys are just lazy.

I've seen some guys who are guilty on the first but they would never admit it. Mostly it goes hand in hand with all the other symptoms of a low self a steam.

I must admit being guilty of being lazy. One time. lol. learned a lot from that though.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I had a booch that was on again off again and my homie would get SOO pissed when I would get back with her. When she was around he didn't have anyone to buy the drinks or a place to crash or a partner to put into fucked up situations. I woke up finally and sent that booch on her way. After a while I had to distance myself from my partner too because unless I was able to provide him with something he wanted I was of no value. Took a loss on a few things but ended up better off in the end.

Now instead of dealing with a booch who would act like an absolute cunt when my friends would come around, I got a woman who will bring me and my friends drinks or cook for us or whatever and it's all on the up and up. Eventually people wake up and liberate themselves from the wheel of misery and codependance.

As someone once told me, you didn't lose your girl, you just lost your turn. Sometimes it might feel good to get your rides in while you can but eventually you gotta get off the merry-go-round because you are not getting anywhere. Who gives a fuck if someone else might get your seat if you get up and leave.

Assuming your looking out for your homie and not on some personal motivation to get your friend back then tell your partner he needs to upgrayedd... with two d's for a double dose of pimpingness

Feb 11, 2006
sum niggaz are pussy whipped,sum are naturally submissive to bitches,i cant answer for no one else but i like my women fiery and not the sort that just dont say shit ......but theres no way i would stay wid a bitch that i aint feelin mayne...whats the point???

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
good thread and good points......dont lose yourself and change over the pussu breh breh's....saw it happen to many friends and family and shit even myself at one point and thats when I said I need to be solo for a min and get the head right....Pussu will poison a mans mind.....

Oct 23, 2009

at least thats what ive gathered from about four different examples of people who suddenly switched it up to mr. ken doll american culture gold star shining example when they got sprung off a broad. its so sad though, you will NEVER have a "perfect" life no matter what, and it makes people absolutely miserable trying to
Yeah, im super fuckin late on this.....but i'm really interested in these four different examples.

Dec 4, 2006
cheaper to keep'em ................

but I myself got rid of my BM when we was going through it...you get tired of it and one day you'll just get up and leave...that's exactly what I did.....but i had to pay a price for it as well...cuz I knew BM wasn't going to have it......so basically a small headache turned into a bigger headache when we went to family court to battle it out for child support and visitations...........

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I've been married for like 6 years, going on 7. You have good months, and bad months. You also need to weight the ramifications of leaving ( like paying out the ass in child support for 14 years). I agree with a lot of you. I think the key is being able to be yourself. I have family obligations and my lady is a fire-cracker and will call me out on shit, but never has she wanted to change me as a person, so I have not lost my sense of "self" like many married people do. She gives me space to for my hobbies, interests and does not try to control my opinions.

on a flip side I see friends with girls that switch up how they act, talk and think different when around there girl. You know right off the bat it won't work for long. There's only so much pretending you can do for pussy.