So, why???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
What is it about some dudes that they can't leave their broads?

Like some guys won't leave them because they're broads are fine and they've put the pussu on a pedistal

Some guys just married their high school sweatheart and think they've met they're soul-mate

Some guys just fell in lust with the first piece of ass they've ever had

Some dudes feel obligated because they got a kid with a broad, but......

If you're unhappy/unsatisfied/uneasy.....then why?

Just saying I know some friends/co-workers/acquaintances who hate their women but still stay in it for some stupid ass reason.

So.......why?
Probably fear of what might happen, or fear of breaking a routine. Probably the same reason people stick with jobs they are unhappy with.

I figure, you only live once so why not be happy.

But I guess that's easier said than done sometimes.

Oct 23, 2009
i think a lot of guys are ill, thinking they have terrible lives and have a sick view on romance and what they think love and a lasting relationship should be to have their idealized life, and what a manly man should be. so they act a certain manly man role until a female comes along, then they get attached real fast thinking they found that romance and relationship they desire to finally have their "perfect" life. they change to this hidden self that they feel is the true them, or rather what the "perfect" them would do in their idealized perfect life, then when they finally start to have their bullshit world crash in around them they try to hang on desperately to their "perfect" self or fake self or whatever so they dont have to go back to their miserable unfulfilled life.

at least thats what ive gathered from about four different examples of people who suddenly switched it up to mr. ken doll american culture gold star shining example when they got sprung off a broad. its so sad though, you will NEVER have a "perfect" life no matter what, and it makes people absolutely miserable trying to
Good point breh. So, without this getting into some GOM shit...who's fault is it? From my POV, i've only seen it get this bad in late 80's babies and on type of shit.

What is driving haters and cupcakers up???
What's happened to all the OG's?:beard:

Oct 23, 2009
Honestly....props to whoever is being real on this subject. I know this is an internet forum and no one is cheking up on you but.........be yourself yo.

Oct 23, 2009
he left cali with a girl he loved, cheated on her with a ex H addict. she said she was preggo he moved to the east coast to man up and be a dad. got killed by a hit and run . the girl was never preggo

RIP
Damn..................................................

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
sorry about the loss wt. thats that what if shit.

i pretty much gave up on love once i got the old heart broken by a girl that i never thought could do it. chopped it up with many since then but cant shake that one. i dont know why because alot of these other girls i know for real are damn good girls, but i cant shake that feeling.

May 4, 2002
he was the best man at my wedding. was there when my daughter was born. but couldnt listen to reason.

so rest in peace

his killer has never been found

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
right on breh. stay solid, thats that shit that make people look into them self and question why am i going to try and drive when i know i isnt driving material at the moment

Aug 24, 2003
Good point breh. So, without this getting into some GOM shit...who's fault is it? From my POV, i've only seen it get this bad in late 80's babies and on type of shit.

What is driving haters and cupcakers up???
What's happened to all the OG's?:beard:
american culture, same reason why broads are sticking their fingers down their throat and yakking their meals everytime they eat so they stay skinny.

girls want a barbie doll wedding and white picket fence 3 kids and a dog and big house life, and dudes want to be the ken doll in the equation.

Aug 24, 2003
but see just by saying "real men" and calling these 'new' men cupcakers and all that it just brings back my point on how a lot of people have this idealized "manly man" image they struggle to be and uphold, even if at the expense of not being real. you might think you boy turned into a bitch when that girl came along but thats who he was, he was just faking the role of the manly man

im just wondering what is everyones idea on what a 'real man' should be and how they should act in a relationship between a man and woman

Jun 5, 2004
Codependency or codependence is a tendency to behave in overly passive or excessively caretaking ways that negatively impact one's relationships and quality of life. It also often involves putting one's needs at a lower priority than others while being excessively preoccupied with the needs of others. [1] Codependency can occur in any type of relationship, including in families, at work, in friendships, and also in romantic, peer or community relationships.[1] Codependency may also be characterized by denial, low self-esteem, excessive compliance, and/or control patterns
I LEARNED THAT IN REHAB LOL

Oct 23, 2009
but see just by saying "real men" and calling these 'new' men cupcakers and all that it just brings back my point on how a lot of people have this idealized "manly man" image they struggle to be and uphold, even if at the expense of not being real. you might think you boy turned into a bitch when that girl came along but thats who he was, he was just faking the role of the manly man

im just wondering what is everyones idea on what a 'real man' should be and how they should act in a relationship between a man and woman
The over-exposure of metro sexual men? The fact that the children of "real men" are fighting back against the oppression they've faced....interesting thought, breh.

Aug 24, 2003
so its as simple as sex you're saying? they dont mind being absolutely miserable and having drama in their life and losing their friends and family, as long as they're busting good nuts?

Oct 23, 2009
Not exactly, I wish I was sober. Just saying our new generation of "men" are weak minded or not fitting the mold that we grew up to know. Or is it that women are finally starting to realize their pla...?
*&d^kI.$.....brain fart....matrix becoming self aware.....%d@(ds....self destruct in 5..4..3..*

Aug 24, 2003
I dont want to say that the mold is a bad thing I just am trying to say that theres no future to fronting, and the people who are fronting are the ones who are looking real suckerish when their true selves come out.