So who else is voting for Trump again ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
but honestly if I am the most insane you've ever come across you've don't get out much..
or never been in the darknets.. ha ha aha ha ha ah ah ah ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Now those people are crazy.. i'm micky mouse compared to them
Have you ever Shut up, biiiiiiiiiaaaatch (E-40 voice) under the dark pale blue moonlight?

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
The Masonic Lodge? Ever heard of it idiot?
Yes they have no power here idoit.
A google exec got caught
saying they want manipulate
search engines to make sure Trump does not win..
they said the Liberals and the media..
both ran by the Illuminati .. got screwed by Trump winning...

Google is illuminati.. they are upset Trump won..
and they want to stop him from winning again.

Props: infinity
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Oh, shit she’s Samoan!?
She deserves to be the next president. Looking at her picture she seems real smart. Obviously the best choice!
That's how I vote, too. The candidates race, gender, and sexual preference are the most important. I have to see how many boxes I can check off on the Identity Politics checklist to determine my preferred candidate. Their stance on policies are irrelevant.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I was excited when I first saw the headline for this earlier today, then I read the article and saw it was only for vets with a disability rating of 100%. Vets rated at 100% is a very small amount of disabled vets and it takes a lot to get rated that high unless you were able to game the system.

Good for those guys though I guess, the rest of us who are fucked up, but apparently not fucked up bad enough will just still keep eating that debt lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I don't like Trump...I don't like politicians. I do like more money in my paycheck every 2 weeks and I do like being able to write off more of my childcare expenses come tax time each year.
Did you know in 2018 there was no limit on itemized deductions? Deduction items may have limits but there are so many possibilities. Rich people took off 100% and here we are acting thankful for peanuts. We are doing it wrong.

I garnette they write off every cent they pay Marguerite for her housekeeping duties.

Last edited:
Props: Hood Rat Matt