So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2014
A-wax has been a g since knee high. As family im gonna speak up on his behalf. Og pittsburg is nothing But real hustlers. Going back years to mafakaz like Rob Richmond, G-sta, n i can't give it all up do your homework If u want. Wax knows all this history he grew up around real factors! I bet these "ptown" cats dont know, nor care because they weren't around it. They were givin their mob identities. They assumed this gangsta image long after wax was really bangin. The Location has no factor to a gangsta reality that swept the nation. I lived it i saw it it was no joke in Wa state! Long story short they have always felt the serious competition from wax and tried repeatedly to shit on him but never to his face. Every lyric has always been real shit and if u dont know he has VERBALLY MURDERED too many careers on siccness. As for hus in particular my folks is in the feds You have seen the paperwork everywhere. Yall know what's up You just push facts to the backburner n duck n dodge real shit. Free ABE!

P.s killa tay? Really?

Aug 27, 2014
Welcome to siccness..... lol..... I'll be in Oakland tomorrow!!! Let these instigators pump you up if you want!!!# see I ain't gone entertain these muthafuckas like the Hus n Awax situation. ....... Imma cut all that now... you can hit me wit yo number and we can go from there or DM me on instagram!! Let's keep it in these streets n off the Internet nigga!! THIS THE ONLY RESPONSE YOU'LL GET FROM ME!!!
I don't know the situation of your friends. But I know this , you're the one that keeps running your mouth about me , trying to get some attention and trying to get some fame. You need to cut the shit already.
Its pissing me off when I get different messages and phone calls from people talking about AP nine is at it again.
Check this out , difference between me and you , I don't look for fame,
I don't look for attention , I don't need that shit.
I'm a real game player , ask about me.
And The only reason why I got this account is so I can get at you.
Look " Just keep my name out of your mouth off the Internet and everything else that you got going in your life and we'll be good , FUNK ain't the problem
I Do that funk shit every day, and I really mob , you already know bro bro ...
Don't really care for everybody to be in my business like you do , and I don't call everybody a bitch and talk shit to everybody – not cool bro.
And
I'm not going to DM you I'm not going to give you my phone number I don't got nothing to say to you just respect what I'm saying and respect what I'm asking, I'm not worried about people talking shit, because when it comes down to it
they ain't with the shit !!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
A-wax has been a g since knee high. As family im gonna speak up on his behalf. Og pittsburg is nothing But real hustlers. Going back years to mafakaz like Rob Richmond, G-sta, n i can't give it all up do your homework If u want. Wax knows all this history he grew up around real factors! I bet these "ptown" cats dont know, nor care because they weren't around it. They were givin their mob identities. They assumed this gangsta image long after wax was really bangin. The Location has no factor to a gangsta reality that swept the nation. I lived it i saw it it was no joke in Wa state! Long story short they have always felt the serious competition from wax and tried repeatedly to shit on him but never to his face. Every lyric has always been real shit and if u dont know he has VERBALLY MURDERED too many careers on siccness. As for hus in particular my folks is in the feds You have seen the paperwork everywhere. Yall know what's up You just push facts to the backburner n duck n dodge real shit. Free ABE!

P.s killa tay? Really?
YEH REALLY?? WHATS YOUR ANGLE AND WHATS HAPPENIN??

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Welcome to siccness..... lol..... I'll be in Oakland tomorrow!!! Let these instigators pump you up if you want!!!# see I ain't gone entertain these muthafuckas like the Hus n Awax situation. ....... Imma cut all that now... you can hit me wit yo number and we can go from there or DM me on instagram!! Let's keep it in these streets n off the Internet nigga!! THIS THE ONLY RESPONSE YOU'LL GET FROM ME!!!

LOL how he going to dm you when you blocked him lol.

Aug 26, 2014
YEH REALLY?? WHATS YOUR ANGLE AND WHATS HAPPENIN??
Can't believe how you've let this topic consume you. My opinion n no disrespect but if your a real og You would gather facts if you cared, but u kept poking and trying to call people out. Yes this is old news for some but very real for others. Free Abe!

For the record i don't claim og of no hood i smoke alot of og...In backwoods

Last edited:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Exactly!! That's what I been asking him, why is he down to fight dude now but ran in Modesto lol.
I'll tell you why...cuz the big homie Pete would've beat the bricks off him

And I'm comin from a position where I've heard the stories and seen the hype, most every gangsta in the 209 has respect for Pete cuz dudes real bout his shit, and I've never in my life seen him back down from a soul...I'd bet my last breathe on the fact the big homie would never run from a fade

And I'm not even close to Pete, I'm his lil brothers age (RIP) and I fucked wit his lil bro at all the gathers and shit, and we had out ups and downs, but I always respected him and his family cuz they were always wit the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.