So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Like I said I have nothing but respect for you. I grew up on your music. B.A was a rat and you where in the studio with him? That's not MOB. On sight on snitches was what I was taught. I don't side on music shit. I can careless who beefs wit who. I just hate snitches. I seen how 1 persons cowardness can affect families. My lil cousins losing there dads for years behind snitches.
U KNOW WHAT...IM GETTIN TIRED OF EXPLAININ SILLY SHIT BUT YALL ASSUME SO MUCH I KEEP TRYIN 2 CORRECT PPL. I WENT 2 A STUDIO....HE WAS THERE. I DIDNT SET UP NO SESSION WITH HIM SO ITS A LOT EASIER 2 COMPREHEND IF YOUR FIRST THOUGHT IS WITH ME NOT AGAINST ME. DOUBT IS A FOOLS DRUG
AND WHATS MOBBY IS ME BEING REAL ENOUGH 2 MYSELF 2 REFUSE HIS MONEY CUZ OF HIS STATUS. YALL BE THINKING 2 HARD

Aug 21, 2014
Anyone got a throw away instagram account? I was going to rip it from the beginning but needed an account to even see the shit. Everyone should of known the video was gonna disappear with the quickness.

PM me one, anybody.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
U were at the studio with BA after he snitched?
SO YALL DONT INTERNET RUMOR ME INTO NO FUNNY SHIT....IMMA EXPLAIN THIS 1 MORE TIME...I WAS IN STOCCTON WORKIN WITH A NIGGA NAMED DIZ...HE TOOK ME 2 A BUILDING WHERE THERE WAS 2 STUDIOS....WE WENT IN HIS STUDIO AND I WORKED ON SOMETHING...WHEN I WENT OUTSIDE 2 SMOKE I RAN INTO B.A. AND HE TOLD ME HE NEEDED ME ON HIS ALBUM. I DIDNT KNOW IF HE WAS SNITCHIN OR NOT AT THE TIME BUT I HAD HEARD SOME SHIT FROM A HOMIE OF MINE FROM BIG BLOCC THAT HE WAS NO GOOD. HE PULLED OUT A COUPLE RACCS...TOLD ME HE HAD A JOB AT WINCO AND I WALKED OUTSIDE. WHEN I CAME BACC IN I FINISHED WHAT I WAS DOIN AND DID IT MOVIN. #THE END

Nov 14, 2002
Ap9 you still talkin you bitch nigga
This is Assyrian Pete u pussy bitch.
I'm really gonna knock your ass out when I see your punk ass.
Keep postin shit about me and your were abouts.
This time I'm gonna sleep your ass you bitch , no more talkin.
See you soon bitchnigga !!!
You ain't gonna have a chance to stutter your words the next time I see you , it's gonna be fight time.
Here's some advise for your bitch ass ?
While your out there in Vegas sucking dick , try and get some training down so you don't bitch up the next time I see you.
You know and I know your fake as fuck homie !!
Game recognize Game ...

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
You ain't gonna have a chance to stutter your words the next time I see you , it's gonna be fight time.
While your out there in Vegas sucking dick , try and get some training down so you don't bitch up the next time I see you.
Game recognize Game ...
oh shit lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Game recognize Game ...
HA HA, YES!!!

Oct 31, 2007
not true. when the 'paperwork' on BA first was circulating that was still some internet rumor shit as far as niggas in the streets was concerned. and what BA was kicking was believable at the time to his closest folks. it was a frisco conspiracy case and when they seen he was just a rapper they cut him loose. just like when that big thang in east palo alto and menlo went down and one of tha hoodstars got picked up. he got cut loose a few days later. later on when reputable folks started speaking on it, yuk stopped fucking with him.
the nigga BA slide in and out the town all the time, he pimping now, rolling in a red jag. he dont fuck with rap no more because of the smut on his name. but if you talk to the dude he dont feel he snitched. his account is, then and now, is that dudes was already indicted for dope and all he said was, them niggas was selling dope i was just rapping. says they own folks and relatives had already told and some even took the stand. he stands on that there is no one who got arrested or doing time based on his statements. says niggas was already through with money from the actions of they own close folks and even kinfolks

now it all make sense...... thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.