So this high risk sex offender just moved right by me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Police and news were out here...pretty serious guy. Anyone else deal with this shit?

Last Name: PAGE First Name: WAYNE Middle Name: ALLEN

Offenses
RAPE WITH FORCE AND THREAT * *
KIDNAPPING WITH INTENT TO COMMIT A SPECIFIED SEX OFFENSE * *
ORAL COPULATION WITH A MINOR UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE OR BY FORCE OR FEAR * *
PRIOR CODE - COMMITMENT AS A MENTALLY DISORDERED SEX OFFENDER * *

Aug 24, 2003
Police and news were out here...pretty serious guy. Anyone else deal with this shit?

Last Name: PAGE First Name: WAYNE Middle Name: ALLEN

Offenses

somebody track down this guy WAYNE ALLEN, find out where this newscast was broadcasted from. find the newsreport, maybe even a picture of the house, and get an address. from there we can deduct where gimpmypimp lives

May 2, 2002
We had at least 20 cops out here passing out flyers...they said they were concerned he would do something again but they can't do anything other than letting us know.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Offenses

they need to do this to that fucking faggot's house.

May 2, 2002
If anyone lives in the area I live off of San Tomas/Payne. Here's a news article.

SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Police in West San Jose are warning people about a high-risk sex offender living in the area. Authorities are alerting neighbors about 61-year-old Wayne Page, who lives on Phelps Way near Payne Avenue and San Tomas Expressway.

About 40 officers spent the day going door to door, handing out flyers and telling people about Page.

"If he had done the crimes he was convicted for today, he would be serving multiple life sentences in state prison and never get out," San Jose Police Det. Jeff Nichols said.

Related Content
MORE: CRIME MAPS: Track crime in your neighborhood
STORY: San Jose police warn of high-risk sex offender
Page has been out of prison about a year and living in a condo complex on Phelps Avenue. Neighbors say he has an engaging personality.
"You start up a nice good conversation and think, 'Well here's another friend I've made,' and then this hits you in the face and say 'What? This person is that?'" neighbor Larry Oakenfull said.

Page was convicted in 1977 on kidnapping and rape charges stemming from assaults in the South Bay. His parole supervision ended in February and law enforcement is concerned he could reoffend.

"There's certain factors we take into consideration, and I can't disclose all of those, which makes us think he might be a threat to the community," Megan's Law Unit Supervisor Sgt. Greg Lombardo said.

Three elementary schools in the area are also on alert. The Moreland School District put the word out to its staff and the parents of every student.

"It's a perfect time to talk to our children about taking safety precautions when communicating with adults," district spokesperson Colette Zea said.

One of Page's neighbors doesn't agree with the Meagan's Law notification.

"I believe that people do change and they shouldn't have to pay for it for the rest of their lives, you know," Christopher Rosetta said.

Yvonne Miceli says she is grateful for the information. She is also one of Page's neighbors and has two children.

"I think he's getting the message that the kid's won't talk to him; I feel bad to ignore him but I just don't want him to have any comfort zone, I want him to know, I know who he is," Miceli said.