so that punk hit 600

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
So a skinny wimpy dude could have as good of hand eye coordination as A-Roid and hit homers like that? I don't know about that.

May 15, 2009
So a skinny wimpy dude could have as good of hand eye coordination as A-Roid and hit homers like that? I don't know about that.
actually alot of old time ball players such as ernie banks weren't big at all, but just for the fact that he did cheat why give that faggot any props at all...i used to be a fan of bonds but steriods is steriods, cheatin' is cheatin'...fuck a-fraud

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Barry Bonds is the worst person ever to walk gods green earth. If Hitler, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Fran Drescher moved in next door I could tolerate it, but if Bonds bought the house down the street I'd have my bags packed that night. Fuck him.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
dude when i was 12 i was the biggest/strongest kid on my baseball team. batted 3 and 4. made allstars batted clean up.. not 1 homerun.my teamate a tiny filipino leadoff hitter. 2 homers.. i could bench 2 of these kids he couldnt carry my bat bag. he had superior hand eye coordination than me period.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Hitting home runs comes down mechanics, hand eye coordination, and bat speed. As far as science goes, if you can swing the bat 5mph faster, the ball (essentially) will go 25 feet further. Opposed if the ball was moving 5mph faster, the ball only travels about 10 feet further. Does steroids help your mechanics, no. Does it help coordination, no. Does it allow you muscles to not only recover from injury, but contract faster, and become stronger, yes. If Bonds, A-Rod, Mcgwire, whoever is using something to help performance by artificially recovering from injury, prolonging play time, or in their prime increasing bat speed its cheating. And while I dont condone anyone cheating, Im all for someone passing Bonds on the list, so I say go a-rod. Lol, they might all be shit, but Bonds is the biggest turd in the toilet.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Hitting home runs comes down mechanics, hand eye coordination, and bat speed. As far as science goes, if you can swing the bat 5mph faster, the ball (essentially) will go 25 feet further. Opposed if the ball was moving 5mph faster, the ball only travels about 10 feet further. Does steroids help your mechanics, no. Does it help coordination, no. Does it allow you muscles to not only recover from injury, amd contract faster, and become stronger, yes. If Bonds, A-Rod, Mcgwire, whoever is using something to help performance by artificially recovering from injury, prolonging play time, or in their prime increasing bat speed its cheating. And while I dont condone anyone cheating, Im all for someone passing Bonds on the list, so I say go a-rod. Lol, they might all be shit, but Bonds is the biggest turd in the toilet.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Steroids strait up ruined the record books. all the broken records we witnessed r fake. the hr record lasted 40 years then got broke 4 consecutive years so if u dont think steroids help u hit hrs u r retarted. now that they hav testing people dont even hit 50 anymore.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Favorite Players all time for me(childghood):
Bonds
Canseco
Caminiti
Griffey
ARod

Kinda Fucked up that they all did roids except for the kid...
So i accept that era as a seroid one.. glad my kids didnt have to grow up rooting for men who bent the rules. i did. and it doesnt take away the enjoyment i had but it still kinda sucked.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Barry Bonds is the worst person ever to walk gods green earth. If Hitler, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Fran Drescher moved in next door I could tolerate it, but if Bonds bought the house down the street I'd have my bags packed that night. Fuck him.
thats funny, people who know him say hes a great guy. when did yall meet? how long have you known him/associated with him?

Jul 25, 2007
the fuck? you sound like u have a secret man crush on him and he broke your heart. Bonds is the man. Cant single him out like he was the only muthafucker to use roids. He taking the most heat because he's at the top of the HR list.

Jul 25, 2007
thats funny, people who know him say hes a great guy. when did yall meet? how long have you known him/associated with him?
Ive actually heard different stories. People say he's a good guy but sometimes he can be a dick. My boy saw him one time and asked for his autograph. Barry replied "you cant afford it." Guess you gotta catch him on his good days.

Apr 25, 2002
As bad as people think Bonds is, no one ever really watched him play and will acknowledge he spent his home games as a Giant in two of the toughest parks to hit at in Baseball.