so that punk hit 600

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
thats funny, people who know him say hes a great guy. when did yall meet? how long have you known him/associated with him?
I seen him once, and he was being a jerk to some little kids. Its not a new trick for him, Will Clark passed the torch of being an ass to fans in a giants uniform to him. Are you really trying to say I need to know him to say he's a dick? Dude is an established asshole, and one of the most selfish sports figures ever.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
As bad as people think Bonds is, no one ever really watched him play and will acknowledge he spent his home games as a Giant in two of the toughest parks to hit at in Baseball.
What the hell are you talking about? No one watched him? His chasing Aaron, and cheating and legal battles were some of the most televised things in baseball ever. SBC is a hard park to hit in for everyone else, it was built just for bonds though. BUT, it doesnt matter since he was cheating. Nobody ever said he was a bad player, he is just a terrible human being.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Favorite Players all time for me(childghood):
Bonds
Canseco
Caminiti
Griffey
ARod

Kinda Fucked up that they all did roids except for the kid...
So i accept that era as a seroid one.. glad my kids didnt have to grow up rooting for men who bent the rules. i did. and it doesnt take away the enjoyment i had but it still kinda sucked.
CAMINITI WENT TO LEIGH HIGH IN SJ - RIP - THATS MY ERA !

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Steroids strait up ruined the record books. all the broken records we witnessed r fake. the hr record lasted 40 years then got broke 4 consecutive years so if u dont think steroids help u hit hrs u r retarted. now that they hav testing people dont even hit 50 anymore.
Hell yeah I remember when Cecil Fielder hit 50 it was a big deal... He might've been the last one to do so without the juice...

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Prince Fielder - 50 home runs - 2007

Who knows though? He could be on it too. Just because there is testing doesn't mean there weren't ways around it and still aren't.

Not making excuses. I think it really fucks up the game. But I'm just saying I'm sure this is true throughout all sports.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
^^real talk! Steroids fucced the game off!! Now every record from here to ten years from now are gonna be in talks with steroids, fuccin succs!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ive actually heard different stories. People say he's a good guy but sometimes he can be a dick. My boy saw him one time and asked for his autograph. Barry replied "you cant afford it." Guess you gotta catch him on his good days.
i heard you rape little kids.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I seen him once, and he was being a jerk to some little kids. Its not a new trick for him, Will Clark passed the torch of being an ass to fans in a giants uniform to him. Are you really trying to say I need to know him to say he's a dick? Dude is an established asshole, and one of the most selfish sports figures ever.
im just telling you what ive heard from people who know and interact with him. not some stan who caught him on a bad day. sorry faggot.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Damn I strike a nerve or something? Ice down tha Bonds hard on you got dude, and watch who youre callin faggot, you bitch.
who got the bonds hard on? you never met the dude and think hes the biggest piece of shit on earth because of some second hand info. you aint no better than a gossipin ass bitch. you might not be a faggot but you sound like one with your lame ass rant against the greatest player in history. so maybe i should take my own advice and not judge you by catching you on a bad day. unless youre like this everyday then youre just a faggot.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Greatest player in history? Damn bro Im not even mad now, lol, now I just feel sorry for you. Apparantly all your opinions = invalid. Have a good day dude...
i dont need you to feel sorry for me, im not the one with female tendencies. sorry bout your luck gossip queen.

Apr 25, 2002
What the hell are you talking about? No one watched him? His chasing Aaron, and cheating and legal battles were some of the most televised things in baseball ever. SBC is a hard park to hit in for everyone else, it was built just for bonds though. BUT, it doesnt matter since he was cheating. Nobody ever said he was a bad player, he is just a terrible human being.
There's a difference between seeing an occasional live at-bat for a record and SportsCenter highlights and actually watching an athlete play over the course of his career. I watched Bonds play on TV and in person for the better part of 15 years and I suppose my opinion of Bonds relies on what I saw in 9 inning games year in and year out, not 8 second highlights on repeat on sports networks and stories in the media about his attitude outside of baseball and use of performance enhancing drugs.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
There's a difference between seeing an occasional live at-bat for a record and SportsCenter highlights and actually watching an athlete play over the course of his career. I watched Bonds play on TV and in person for the better part of 15 years and I suppose my opinion of Bonds relies on what I saw in 9 inning games year in and year out, not 8 second highlights on repeat on sports networks and stories in the media about his attitude outside of baseball and use of performance enhancing drugs.
again, what are you talking about...giants games were on tv as much as any other team, the only time someone is highlighted is when they are chasing a record or doing something out of the ordinary...when he was coming close an passing ruth and aaron they were cuttting in to other games to show it...other then historical events what was bonds doin that should have been getting so much coverage...him not playing defense...him not running out grounders...and if he was doin something worthy of coverage maybe he shouldnt have burnt every bridge between him, the mlb, and the media...cause he's such a great guy...

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Steroids have been used for years, in several different sports, even the Olympics... They are still used today in sports in the form of cortisone shots, which you see fairly often with older players... I think steroids can be used effectively, within' the "pro sports world" if younger athletes were to realize that they don't need them... You have higher testosterone levels when you're younger, and they start to decline at a certain age... Steroids help replace that...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
again, what are you talking about...giants games were on tv as much as any other team, the only time someone is highlighted is when they are chasing a record or doing something out of the ordinary...when he was coming close an passing ruth and aaron they were cuttting in to other games to show it...other then historical events what was bonds doin that should have been getting so much coverage...him not playing defense...him not running out grounders...and if he was doin something worthy of coverage maybe he shouldnt have burnt every bridge between him, the mlb, and the media...cause he's such a great guy...
yeah because the media are nice, gentle, understanding, friendly, honest people. i see your point. its not like the media will say anything to get a story or beat someone down who doesnt lick their boots. i cant believe i didnt realize this before your post. thanks bro.