So many girl bi sexuals around....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
alot of chicks will fuck to get accepted.

like fat chicks.

or psycho bitches.

where are the classy girls who are down to get gritty?
most of them have boyfriends...

and if they don't....they're not out meeting 99% of people on the siccness....cause people on here have no class.....lol...some do, but that's few and far between...most dudes on here would walk up to a classy female and say some stupid shit with the word "bitch" or "beezy" in it....then they'd get shot down...and say, "well fuck you ya stuck up bitch." not realizing they're the stuck up worthless fuck who can't use normal english words to speak to a lady....

you don't meet women by acting like a fucking dumb ass. or trying to be hard or any of that shit. WOMEN don't go for that. bitches, hoes, and skanks do though.

p..ellz.....dog, i was fucking around....lol...jesus....i give everyone shit on here....even people i'm cool with in real life!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
girls do it cuz they get played by dudes so they go and fuck females (as if females are all loyal)
nice sig mayn! lol....

and i agree with what you said too....it's the whole "the grass is greener" scenario.....they think cause a few dude's treat them like shit that females are the way to go...when in reality, most females are a lot more crazy that most dudes....at least from my experience...i know there's crazies on both sides....

most females are wishy washy and don't know what the fuck they want. so meeting a female who is cool, down to earth, motivated, and knows what she wants is like a fucking miracle.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i do what i can to keep it real....i don't give a fuck what people have to say to me on here about what i think....i use to argue...now i just laugh at mutha fuckas....and antagonize the shit out of people who think i'm mad....lol....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shit....i've been hearin from people that kids these days think they're virgins if they get fucked in the ass....females that is...and they think suckin dicks doesn't mean nada....

i wanna know what the fuck parents are doing......NOT parenting that's for damn sure.....

sluts are the product of shitty parents or molestation/rape. most of the time...from what i've seen.

Mar 12, 2006
shit....i've been hearin from people that kids these days think they're virgins if they get fucked in the ass....females that is...and they think suckin dicks doesn't mean nada....

i wanna know what the fuck parents are doing......NOT parenting that's for damn sure.....

sluts are the product of shitty parents or molestation/rape. most of the time...from what i've seen.
call me lame... but i hate sluts.

i'd rather get a good girl through the gift of gab, then just shootin fish in a barrel....

all the die hard sluts are nasty, annoying as fuck.

i hate when girls think that if a bunch of guys wanna have sex with them, then they are hot shit.

if you have tits or an ass, then no matter what you are going to get SOMEBODY out there. bitches are stupid as fuck

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
call me lame... but i hate sluts.

i'd rather get a good girl through the gift of gab, then just shootin fish in a barrel....

all the die hard sluts are nasty, annoying as fuck.

i hate when girls think that if a bunch of guys wanna have sex with them, then they are hot shit.

if you have tits or an ass, then no matter what you are going to get SOMEBODY out there. bitches are stupid as fuck
LAME! lol...

Nah, I am the same way. I got respect for my dick, and it ain't goin in some whore's pussy who's had 35 dicks in there before.

My last girl was cool as fuck, the one before her was a major whore. So that kinda helped me form my opinions.

Bitches want attention. Women want reality.

That's why bitches go for dude's who are arrogant as fuck and dont' care about them. Which is fine. I don't mind that, I'm just not gonna do it myself.

Bitches act like sluts and fuck a lot of people. Women are classy and don't act like whores, altho they may be freaks. There are very few WOMEN that I've met...lol...

Most females I meet are dumb ass bitches.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the lifestyle I lead, music I listen to, and appearance I have.

I think I attract more bitches than anything, cause I ain't a fucking square ass loser. Most females want to control some simp, that ain't me either.

Mar 12, 2006
LAME! lol...

Nah, I am the same way. I got respect for my dick, and it ain't goin in some whore's pussy who's had 35 dicks in there before.

My last girl was cool as fuck, the one before her was a major whore. So that kinda helped me form my opinions.

Bitches want attention. Women want reality.

That's why bitches go for dude's who are arrogant as fuck and dont' care about them. Which is fine. I don't mind that, I'm just not gonna do it myself.

Bitches act like sluts and fuck a lot of people. Women are classy and don't act like whores, altho they may be freaks. There are very few WOMEN that I've met...lol...

Most females I meet are dumb ass bitches.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the lifestyle I lead, music I listen to, and appearance I have.

I think I attract more bitches than anything, cause I ain't a fucking square ass loser. Most females want to control some simp, that ain't me either.

haha exactly... exactly..

im 19 and feel like im growin up too quick or some shit when i look around and see nothing but bitches and the occasional keeper.

...is this really life?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
haha exactly... exactly..

im 19 and feel like im growin up too quick or some shit when i look around and see nothing but bitches and the occasional keeper.

...is this really life?
sadly, yes.

i'm 25 bro, it doesn't change much.

same shit different day...unless you make it a point to meet different people and move outside your zone....to meet classy females. can't meet them at a rap show or the bar....so it's luck or chance basically....fuck i dunno...my last girl and i were talkin about gettin married, so dog, i dunno...

females are crazy...so are dudes...we're all nuts...just tryina meet someone who's craziness we can co-exist with.

just depends on if you wanna be shallow or real....and what you care about. i don't like to party and get loaded and do bullshit.

i kick it low key, smoke weed and hash, maybe drink a little bit here and there....most people would call me square but i don't giev a fuck.

i don't need to prove shit to anyone or act hard or like i'm better than anyone....

i'm me, I AM...and i'm cool with that. just gotta meet a chick who feels the same! lol...which is the hardest part.

Mar 12, 2006
females are crazy...so are dudes...we're all nuts...just tryina meet someone who's craziness we can co-exist with.
nice work holdin it down with the realness.

so true..

opposites attract, yet you need to have shit in common.

mental/emotional/spiritual/physical connections.

all of it adds up to be such a precise thing.. what the fuck

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
nice work holdin it down with the realness.

so true..

opposites attract, yet you need to have shit in common.

mental/emotional/spiritual/physical connections.

all of it adds up to be such a precise thing.. what the fuck
and such is the secret to a successful relationship.

finding it is the hardest part. and keeping it going is even harder.

most people never realize this and just get married to get married. hense the divorce rate.....or you got religious people who do it cause they believe they are suppose to...so they dont' do what they want, they do what they are told. fuck that.

seems like i've been speakin a lot of real shit lately...must be the nice weather! :)

Mar 12, 2006
hahah..... it was hailing here by everett a minute ago...

but yea......... fuck overly religious people, and fuck stupid bitches

i think thats the moral of the story

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
for me it's fuck anyone who's close minded......

but....we are all like that at some point.

so it's all about finding that BALANCE........which is the struggle of life....balancing everything and doing well......partially what my tattoo represents....