So many girl bi sexuals around....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
hahaha thanks man.

and thanks I AM...

glad to know im not alone on that shit...

seeing girls do shit is always cool, until its your own girl and you aren't around...

haha...
i'm not conservative about much...but when it comes to a female i'm with fuckin around with someone else, it AIN'T goin down...and if it does...she's out the fuckin door that day.

a lot of these cats on here just dont' care abotu females...which is fine...but when they're 40 and alone and can only get a hooker, they'll think back and say, "damn i shoulda been like SHIRO and I AM"....lol....

Mar 12, 2006
i'm not conservative about much...but when it comes to a female i'm with fuckin around with someone else, it AIN'T goin down...and if it does...she's out the fuckin door that day.

a lot of these cats on here just dont' care abotu females...which is fine...but when they're 40 and alone and can only get a hooker, they'll think back and say, "damn i shoulda been like SHIRO and I AM"....lol....
hahaha

exactly exactly...

im not like controllin and crazy possessive an shit... but if its somebody i care about, then they cant just be fuckin around yadidamean

Apr 26, 2006

You sound insecure. I bet your the type that wraps your arms around your girl's waist when a dude starts looking or when any dude enters the vicinity.

Let guys be guys, your the one with the upper hand anyways. Let a bitch eat your bitch out. haha j/k

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
i feel that I AM, but at the same time, I been gettin tempted when my girl'z off the patron and she's freakin wit bitches on the dancefloor at the club

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You sound insecure. I bet your the type that wraps your arms around your girl's waist when a dude starts looking or when any dude enters the vicinity.

Let guys be guys, your the one with the upper hand anyways. Let a bitch eat your bitch out. haha j/k
Nah, I don't. Cause if I was a bitch who had a reckless eyeball, she wouldn't be my girl anymore. I don't tolerate bullshit...

I don't care about other dudes, I care about the female. Or what she is or isn't doing.

If she's the type to flirt with other dudes, I'm cool on that.

She can talk and be a normal human, but flirting and bein all touchy just ain't my style. That's some slutty shit.

I don't really care if you think I'm insecure, cause I know what I am and what I am not. :)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i feel that I AM, but at the same time, I been gettin tempted when my girl'z off the patron and she's freakin wit bitches on the dancefloor at the club
I'm not sayin don't let her get down when you're around.

I'm sayin for me, if someone does shit behind my back, and I don't know about it or I find out and the person that did it wasn't the one that told me...it's over.

Honesty and loyalty are the two most imporant characteristics in a person as far as I am concerned. Especially when you're in a "committed" relationship.

Jul 3, 2008
yea i noticed a lot more bi bitches since i graduated high school

i wish my square ass bitch wuld tell me she wanna fuck sum other female...she had sum girl eat her coochie in like the 3rd grade or suttin like dat tho hahahaha

n i wuldnt even trip if my girl was fuckin bitches on the side...that wuld finally give us suttin in common

Oct 13, 2003
most of the time its an age thing they all go thru the curious about bitches phase in their mid 20s...and as the others stated above my girl can fuck w girls just no dudes...keep it safe and honest and its all good

Mar 12, 2006
she had sum girl eat her coochie in like the 3rd grade or suttin like dat tho hahahaha

n i wuldnt even trip if my girl was fuckin bitches on the side...that wuld finally give us suttin in common
both of those statements are fucked lol.

seriously man.. god damn.

but yea, i dont think insecurities play a HUGE role.... i think its just respect

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
both of those statements are fucked lol.

seriously man.. god damn.

but yea, i dont think insecurities play a HUGE role.... i think its just respect
yup...that's what i think too.

if you can't respect someone else's stance on something, then just don't get with them.

i wouldn't get with a chick who flirts with dudes and shit. and if i was with a chick and she started doign that, i'd drop her ass.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ur a fag for thinkin bout dudes suckin dick
don't be mad cuase i he said your girl fucks other guys.....lol.....

you obviously are on some homo shit, cause that's not where my mind was at.

"if she was fuckin other dudes on the side......"

the bold is what i read first.

either way, thinking abotu fuckign dudes is the same. so go jack off and relax mutha fucka.

ain't nobody clownin on ya. it's all in good fun YOU BEEZY!:siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

Jul 3, 2008
i said....if she was fuckin bitches on the side wed have suttin in common...meanen i do that

u n the other fag boy wanna flip it homo

but its whateva

FUCK HANGOVERS