So many girl bi sexuals around....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
.....i swear to god atleast every other girl i know is bi-sexual right now................

what is happening?

my own girl who is (for lack of better word) pretty reserved...... even said shes down for us to get with a girl......

have you guys noticed any sort of rise in this shit??

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yeah, mostly its bitches trynna act cool and be "hot" and makes them more desirable with men, it also gives them a double chance at gettin their pussu played with and ate, and since alot of dudes think if a bitch is bi, they gonna get a 3 some, so these hoes just feed it to them and get their hopes up.

Mar 12, 2006
Yeah

The girls are not changing, its just becoming more socially acceptable so they talk about it more IMO
Yeah, mostly its bitches trynna act cool and be "hot"

i guess the lindsay lohan shit and that stupid ass "i kissed a girl an i liked it" song made it blow up or something..

i find it "hot" when im like wasted and two girls spontaneously go at it, but as for girls going out of their way to make it happen, especially more dikeish ones..

wtf

lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
this ain't new...you just finally met some people who didn't get homeschooled lol.....

i've dated a few chicks who had been with girls before...most of them are just confused and dumb and think they should do it cause guys like it...and most females ARE that shallow and needy and pathetic....

Mar 12, 2006
this ain't new...you just finally met some people who didn't get homeschooled lol.....

i've dated a few chicks who had been with girls before...most of them are just confused and dumb and think they should do it cause guys like it...and most females ARE that shallow and needy and pathetic....
lol ive always known a handful of bi's...

but the whole point was that its basically every girl now around here lol.

but i completely agree that its shallow/needy/pathetic when its all about attention an shit...

is it cheatin if your girl is like gettin finger banged by some chick when you aren't around???

haha

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol ive always known a handful of bi's...

but the whole point was that its basically every girl now around here lol.

but i completely agree that its shallow/needy/pathetic when its all about attention an shit...

is it cheatin if your girl is like gettin finger banged by some chick when you aren't around???

haha
depends on your definition of cheating.

if we're using my defition, then yeah it is.

they're all over....they just talk about it more now cause like i said, most of them think guys liek it and are only doign it for attention....most girls that will make out with a bitch, wont' eat the pussy or finger or get fingered. they just do it to make out and "look hot" which is fucking stupid. that's just on some sleezy shit...but whatever....

Jan 1, 2006
i guess the lindsay lohan shit and that stupid ass "i kissed a girl an i liked it" song made it blow up or something..
It was Katy Perry who sang that song

The girls are not changing, its just becoming more socially acceptable so they talk about it more IMO
I agree at it being more socially acceptable. Girls are more open to other girls, they can't dick em so to speak.

For the most part though girls get in a bad relationship with a man and have the assumption all relationships will be the same and then just end up dyke.

Apr 26, 2006
Girls have always had gay tendencies. There's a reason why they can say to eachother that they look pretty, do eachother's hair, nails, etc..etc... Girls are just naturally wierd like that. The only thing that's left is kissing, fingering and dildo actioning one another and that's exactly what's happening. It doesn't surprise me at all.

Mar 12, 2006
seattle lol

depends on your definition of cheating.

if we're using my defition, then yeah it is.

they're all over....they just talk about it more now cause like i said, most of them think guys liek it and are only doign it for attention....most girls that will make out with a bitch, wont' eat the pussy or finger or get fingered. they just do it to make out and "look hot" which is fucking stupid. that's just on some sleezy shit...but whatever....
by my definition its cheatin too..

like if im around and my girl wants to run around kissin girls, then whatever.....

but if im like at my house or some shit, and she goes out to a party and is makin out with bitches, i'd honestly be like what the fuck... its one thing to be shady, but to be sleezy and shady........

damn.

Feb 5, 2006
seattle lol

like if im around and my girl wants to run around kissin girls, then whatever.....

but if im like at my house or some shit, and she goes out to a party and is makin out with bitches, i'd honestly be like what the fuck... its one thing to be shady, but to be sleezy and shady........

damn.

THATS HOW I AM. MY BITCH KNOWS IF IM THERE, ITS ALL GOOD. I COULD JUST WATCH OR PARTICIPATE, BUT IF I AINT THERE, OR DONT KNOW ABOUT IT. THEN ITS OVAHHH

Mar 12, 2006
THATS HOW I AM. MY BITCH KNOWS IF IM THERE, ITS ALL GOOD. I COULD JUST WATCH OR PARTICIPATE, BUT IF I AINT THERE, OR DONT KNOW ABOUT IT. THEN ITS OVAHHH
hahaha thanks man.

and thanks I AM...

glad to know im not alone on that shit...

seeing girls do shit is always cool, until its your own girl and you aren't around...

haha...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
seattle lol

damn.
i didn't know you live in seattle sucka...lol...

my deal is....if i'm involved it's cool...if not, fuck that. UNLESS her and i talk abotu it before....and i'm ok with it...but if the bitch is goin behind my back she's gone...and if she fucks up in front of me, i'm gonna make sure she knows....altho, they know before cause i won't let it get to the point where I have to say something AFTER it happens....i deal with it before...