So.. I'm going to be a dad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I have a Daughter... you change your perspective on females in general when you have a daughter. She is just like my lady, and my lady is a handful... I can only imagen when she enter's her teens.

Good luck! It can be a difficult transition at first, but get your priorities straight and you will have some of the best memories of your life!

and really who cares if its a boy or girl, long as the baby is healthy is what matters most

I feel solly fo yo madda!
GET YOU AND YOUR MAN A GREYHOUND TICKET FAGGOT

Same-sex marriages are currently granted by five of the 50 states and one Native American tribe, and are scheduled to be granted by one federal district:

In New Hampshire, Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts and Vermont, marriages for same-sex couples are legal and currently performed.
In Washington, D.C., same-sex marriages could begin as early as February, 2010.[1]
The Coquille Indian Tribe in Oregon also grants same-sex marriage.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I find most guys who "only" want sons tend to be tools...

They are the type to try and live through there kids in sports and shit. You had your time, let your kids have there own path

I find most guys who "only" want sons tend to be tools...

They are the type to try and live through there kids in sports and shit. You had your time, let your kids have there own path
ITS NOT EVEN THAT HOMIE, I JUST DONT WANNA DEAL WITH THE SHIT OF A TEENAGE DAUGTHER AND OTHER LIL NIGGAZ TRYIN TO KICK THE SAME GAME I DID WHEN I WAS THAT AGE. TOO MUCH OF A HEADACHE YOU FEEL ME?

Feb 9, 2003
Your kid is a faggot. He learned it from you. How that feel? You proud I bet. LOL @ having a little faggot for a son. Sham on you!

Saddam father of Osama Bin Hidding in the Closet. LOL!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
u reeally need to delete that cover... I'm just being honest, even if you "where" a good rapper nobody will ever check that shit out with you snookie and toots on it