So I Werk...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
If u ever wanna trip, just sit down and have them tell u stories about their past....You'll gain some knowledge that ya can't find in any book....

Real talk.. my mom works at a Senior Community.. one building with 3 wings of apartments... all the residents are self sufficient but there a dining hall and a cleaning lady that comes around, etc.. I take my sons in there just to talk to the residents now and again and my boys are always like "whoa... did you know Frank did this when he was 14..?" or whatever.. its crazy..

Jan 26, 2003
usctrojan415 said:
when someone cusses, it's no thang, but when old people cuss, it's the greatest thing in the world...
you aint ever lied homie. we got this old dude at work, hes like a manager or some shit. hes like in his 70s n shit, crazy ass dude. the other day some foo that dont even work there was lookin at the fine ass bitch in the office n he goes uo to'em n says YOU GOT A FUCKIN PROBLEM MUDDAFUCKA?! n that foo all like NAH n shit. old dude Wally turns n looks at us n does soe sinister ass laugh he has n says ONLY WE CAN LOOK AT HER. then he says somethin about I DONT THINK SHES WEARING ANY PANTIES TODAY!

Jun 27, 2002
Next thing to do is get pics of him rolling and smokin a blunt wit a do-rag on and one of them cheap plastic silver chains and throwing up the W

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I have hella respect for you, too! I don't think I could ever work with the elderly. I think it would make me leave work feelin sad every day.

Jun 27, 2002
I'll pay for a video of him callin 50 cent and G-Unit some bitches while c-walkin and throwin up the W with a Siccness.net t-shirt on and a vega in his mouth

Jun 22, 2003
hahaha...hella funny...respects to u though mayne...next time teach how to throw up a dub for tha westcoast...and take a pic...i think these pics can be in a mastercard commercial