So I Werk...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
At a retirement community and one of my favorite residents there be actin a fool sometimes. I just taught him how to pop his colla and I thought it was hella funny so i had to get a flick! I call him Bob Diddy!! HAHA

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
smokingoods said:
nice. how is it working there? depressing?

Naw actually I love werking there being able to help the residents. I've gotten other job offers in the past but I just love being around them. The property is outdoors and has beautiful landscaping so it's not like the other places. This guy is my fav, he hardly has any family that visit him so he's always in the office talkin' shit. You kinna get attached to them.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
ay man, you get hella respect in my book. i can tink of few other things that help make the world a better place like working in a retirement home, and bein nice to those cats. most people get to that point and many dont have family, all you can hope for is to have nice people taking care of you. i tip my hat to you.

May 29, 2002
^^hell yeah, I couldnt do it. I wish I could but I'd hate to have to deal with the badside to the job, like accidents and shit like that.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
HAAAAAAAA!! I LOVE it...!! :)

Good shit.. I have so much respect for the elderly... just to think of all they've seen.. all their experiences....

Apr 25, 2002
just makin u laugh by doin that shit probably made his day..tho i dont wanna die young i cant really see myself bein happy that old...i give u props on your job man..long as your in it for the right reason..to help some folks

Apr 25, 2002
them pics are tight.i used to work as maintenance at a retirement community.there was an old dude like 80 somethin,coo as fuck.we used to always chop it up.he'd always ask me,"so you gettin any pussy".and the broads that worked there he'd always tell me "i'd like to get into that"lol.them old folks are some foos tho......he'd always go to dances at the park and tell me he was gonna try and get some.........

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
thanks ya'll

I try to have fun where I werk so I mess around with a lot of the residents so they can have something to laugh about. Me and my boy used to take this one resident on chases in the golf carts. lol....I remember one time they were chasing after me and dude was tossing bananas at me from a moving golf cart and dude had to be in like his eighties. We got in hella trouble but we had fun doing it. We have a blast with all the residents.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Old folks NEED that kinda fun in their lifes and MOST of them appreciate the hell outta younger people cause it makes THEM feel younger...Sure there are grumpy ones, but I appreciate seniors....If u ever wanna trip, just sit down and have them tell u stories about their past....You'll gain some knowledge that ya can't find in any book....