So I went to Wrestlemania...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Good to hear you enjoyed it, goes to show you even when a event isn't so good watching on TV it can still be great watching in person

Props: SLRider510
Dec 30, 2003
yeah honestly there was a lot of things that could've ruined it for me, for one the weather got all crazy and it rained pretty damn hard for about 4 minutes during the Miz, wade barrett match. That stupid ass Pole blocked the whole entire middle portion of the ring. But being at wrestlemania completely outweighed the negative shit. some of the matches sucked like lesnar/hhh, ryback/henry. But Punk and Taker stole the show.

Props: J-FUNKTION
Dec 30, 2003
Sucks about the giant pole, looks like those were good seats though.

You mind saying how much those seats were? I'm thinking of going to WrestleMania next year in New Orleans.
yea bro no prob. if u get the tickets on release date they are actually not too bad. my seat was 190 but since my girl bought em a month before the event she paid 390... they are like jordans, people pay retail and try to make as much profit as possible. i just suggest buying em as soon as they drop.