so i checked out that skaffers website

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
CSIDE, you know, theres cats on Craigslist who sell DVD's full of movies that are already converted. I'm thinking about buying one. We should all split one and just burn copies...LOL

Feb 1, 2006
smokingoods said:
^^^i had exactly the same opinion. then i logged on and was so pleased by the lack of 15 year olds talking about the set i decided to actually post.
Were there a lot of 22 year old pre-yuppies with trust funds talking about what fancy shit they like to spend their parents´ money on? Thats my favorite shit to read about in the open forum..... especially when they tell everyone else to step their games up....

Dec 9, 2005
707REPRESENTA said:
OR YOU CAN PAY ME AND I'LL GET U MOVIES IN MP4. HAHA MY 80 GB VIDEO IS FULL

Sup with it..? I'll pay...whatchu got goin on ? I need some movies...LOL

I'm serious tho. Post up or shoot me a list !

Feb 5, 2006
UH.....UH......LET ME KICK A FREESTYLE FOR U

U KNOW BIG BOSS TALK IS HOGGIN ON THE SICCNESS/
KEEP SPAMMIN, AND U KNOW YOU'LL GET BANNED WITH THE QUICKNESS/
PULLIN HOES OFF OF CRAIGSLIST, HE KNOW'S WUT THE MONEY BRING/
BITCHES LIKE SKAFFERS, THEY'LL DO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING/

THATS OFF THE SKAFFERS COMPILATION

WWW.SKAFFERS.COM

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
THE PLACE TO GO UNLESS YOUR RED SIN

ONCE AGAIN

SKAFFERS.COM

HAHA I'M FUCKIN WITCHA BOBBY

Feb 5, 2006
MOREBASS said:
^ Sup with the movies ? LOL

Burn me a DVD with a bunch of mp4 movies I'll give you $30
U GET MY PM? I AINT GOT A DVD BURNER. LOL SUCKS HUH, AND THATS ALOT OF MOVIES TO UPLOAD. WHERE U AT IN THE BAY? IF U GOT A HARDDRIVE I CAN JUST DRAG AND DROP INTO YOURS OR I CAN JUST UPLOAD THE VIDS OVERNIGHT OR GET U LINKS TO THEM

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Sketchy B said:
Were there a lot of 22 year old pre-yuppies with trust funds talking about what fancy shit they like to spend their parents´ money on? Thats my favorite shit to read about in the open forum..... especially when they tell everyone else to step their games up....

bosstalk is catchin a lot of hate around the sicc lately. you cats are actin like advertising is a siccness felony. i dont know dude personally so i cant vouch for whether or not hes a 22 year old pre-yuppie with a trust fund, but i really dotn give a fuck regaurdless, 'cuz id rather converse with other grown folks, even if they are only 22, than be exposed to some of the pre teen faggotry thats been happening around these parts lately. ive been on this board for many moons, and ive got some serious love for it, which is why it dothers me so much to see the bullshit e thuggin. yeah, i know its always been here to some degree, but not nearly as much in the past as recently.