so i checked out that skaffers website

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
I'M THE CRAIGSLIST BANDIT, I STAY MAKIN THE MARKS HIDE/
I TAKE U FOR YOUR SKRILLA AND I MERK U FOR YA HARDDRIVE/
ALL I GOTTA DO IS JUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR PAYDAY/
SKAFFERS AINT WORKIN, THEN I'M PUTTIN IT ON EBAY/

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
ALSO OFF THE SKAFFERS COMPILATION

ONCE AGAIN, AT WWW.SKAFFERS.COM

Feb 5, 2006
bigbosstalk said:
bro ur gonna certified gold at least within the first week with those kinda rhymes

HAHA YUP. THE SKAFFERS COMPILATION IS GONNA GET MY NAME OUT THERE. THEN I CAN BUY ME SOME SHOES. LOL AND BY ANY CHANCE, DO U KNOW A SITE WHERE I CAN COP SOME SHOES AT?

Feb 1, 2006
smokingoods said:
bosstalk is catchin a lot of hate around the sicc lately. you cats are actin like advertising is a siccness felony. i dont know dude personally so i cant vouch for whether or not hes a 22 year old pre-yuppie with a trust fund, but i really dotn give a fuck regaurdless, 'cuz id rather converse with other grown folks, even if they are only 22, than be exposed to some of the pre teen faggotry thats been happening around these parts lately. ive been on this board for many moons, and ive got some serious love for it, which is why it dothers me so much to see the bullshit e thuggin. yeah, i know its always been here to some degree, but not nearly as much in the past as recently.
Wasn't talkin about him specifically, but I feel ya.

Mar 12, 2005
smokingoods said:
bosstalk is catchin a lot of hate around the sicc lately. you cats are actin like advertising is a siccness felony. i dont know dude personally so i cant vouch for whether or not hes a 22 year old pre-yuppie with a trust fund, but i really dotn give a fuck regaurdless, 'cuz id rather converse with other grown folks, even if they are only 22, than be exposed to some of the pre teen faggotry thats been happening around these parts lately. ive been on this board for many moons, and ive got some serious love for it, which is why it dothers me so much to see the bullshit e thuggin. yeah, i know its always been here to some degree, but not nearly as much in the past as recently.
I've been here since 2003, Before siccness really got poppin and started advertising. Like I told Bobby, I aint even got a problem, but when there's a thread, why bring up the point that you can discuss this at his website? He has it in his avatar, sig, and profile headline. It's like watering down the siccness though. Bobby, you know I got respect for you, and I aint tripping. Most of the people acting dumb on here are the 16-17 year old people and along with Vinn and Boeger.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
bigbosstalk said:
^i couldnt have said it better myself lol
haha i got you bobby n for the niggas who wont know what my post meant, it means i'm from the siccness but the new home is skaffers! hahaha

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I dont have a problem with skaffers.com. I respect the hustle of anyone who can throw together a site like that and be successful with it. With that being said, I have a problem with bigbosstalk and his little cheerlieading groupies (more with the groupies). Originally I only had a problem with how he spammed the siccness and after confronting him about it, he acted like a little bitch so there ya have it...

Nov 30, 2006
The Undisputed Truth said:
I dont have a problem with skaffers.com. I respect the hustle of anyone who can throw together a site like that and be successful with it. With that being said, I have a problem with bigbosstalk and his little cheerlieading groupies (more with the groupies). Originally I only had a problem with how he spammed the siccness and after confronting him about it, he acted like a little bitch so there ya have it...
Shut your punk ass up fool, if I seen your ass in reality I wouldnt even let your around my circle cuz a square cant fit.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

^Thats all good I dont hang around with people that have the IQ of a 2 year old you fucking groupie...

Nov 30, 2006
^Thats all good I dont hang around with people that have the IQ of a 2 year old you fucking groupie...
Real talk if I seen you on the block I would slap you and take every thing you had on you.... I'm not even saying this to front and bullshit on the internet I'm just being honest with you dog, so just close the side of your neck and quit trying to pretend you can get with me.

Jun 4, 2006