So How many of you muthafuckas think this whole Presidency shit is real?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Does the president mean shit? Is it jus a diff label on the same shit?

• It's Bullshit Been Bullshit!

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Are you serious? i had no clue!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I Just Voted For (insert fake politician name here) and i feel so american!

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
I call bull shit to the Full - est.
I call illuminati on that shit.
I call secret society corporate conglomerate takeovery
and ultimately fascism on tha slide ...for the time being.
Fuck obama.
Fuck McCain.
Fuck those lil bitches they parading around the election to make it look like
NEW CHANGE IS COMING BITCHES N NIGGAZ ARE GOING TO BE PRESIDENT!

LIES I CALL LIES!
tHIS is nothing but magick to me to blind the untrained eye.

Well with hip hop being the mainstream music media... pop at the moment and has been for years and who knows how long will be...
a good time throw a black pres out there ...negro is so cool these days!
That sells yes the people will buy that shit!
Wit Lil' Wayne Cd's!

WEEEEEE!!

Fail.
(this dont help the case either)
the fact a stupid redneck in whitehouse while things went bad for the people... not the leaders. Not the men behind the machine... jus the muthafuckin factory workers with they hands caught in fucking cranks tryinna make it through another days "honest work".

See by this shit being done you know it's a good look to either have a NON WHITE male or sexually/ethnically diff from the white house norm who hasn't previously been in office before assisting there...

like hhhmmm weellll they seem to have been like
"that nigger cant run office he's inexperienced, it's ok put an old white man by his side who has XP. ;) that'll make the people comfy. and if they dont buy that they'll go for the Old white man with tha sexxy White lady as V.P.
either way they are fucked and tricked into thinkin that's what they wan't."

Our whole government is a false flag operation.

Government Today says:

Better pay those taxes.

You'll be safe just give us your constitutional rights back ;)
It's the fact we jus dont want terrorist to use
them so everybody gotta lose em.
We make the problems then make it look like we fixed the problems we created.
Don't you feel warm n fuzzy?

Bitch!

now...

I think that is what it is and it goes much deeper anyone care to expound further.

Right now i feel revolutionary because I'm living off fucking the system like it would you if you were the system and it were you...

like it does you anyway as it's the system
and your the innocent bystander in it's way
but it can be 2 ways or 1 way.
But!

HOW YOU GON TAKE THE DICK
AND THEN NOT ASK FOR NO REACH AROUND.

PRISON FUCKERY!
dRY!

NO LUBE.
N YOU DONT GET A TURN UNLESS YOU TAKE IT...

Revolt!

lol

nah for real though feel what i'm sayin this is truth 2 me.

*dxm induced posting*

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
ok ok ok We all know Washington is corrupt, and that we have hand picked nominee's from left and right wing.

But that does not mean everyone in Washington is working for special interest, or working to enslave the American and world population.

personally Obama and McCain are not the same... Obama is talking about taxing the rich, and closing tax loop holes - how does this align with elite agenda?

I think Americans are just brainwashed to feel we need a two political party system, they get lost in the affiliation, rather then voting for what they need... and we as people voted in politicians that do not have the will of the people, and willing to compromise all are rights

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
If u want change its all on u to create that change. I know people aint that dumb sitting around thinking the president is gonna be in office and wave a magic wand.. Its all on you. Like kennedy said, " don't ask what our country can do for you, ask what u can do for your country... like when some don't get their welfare in the mail they mad like what we gonna do how can they do that to us?? Get a fuckin job lazy ass bitch...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
It doesn't really matter

The only positive possibility is that it isn't real and the people behind the curtain are very smart and have good intentions

But this isn't very likely...

In any other case we're in trouble

Apr 29, 2006
i'm not voting since i dont' agree w/ any of them.
i dont agree with either of em as well but i feel like i gotta vote for the lesser of two evils. Id rather have us a little better off at least than just fucked. Its not like me not voting is gonna send some revolutionary message or something. We dont have a perfect system, or even an average system for that matter, but I gotta do what I can do until some revolutionary type shit goes on, which isnt gonna happen anyways.

Apr 29, 2006
"The lesser of two evils, or the least of the worst, is not good enough for the American people anymore. They've both gone down below the flunk bar."
oh yeah? what are those American people doing? personally, i havent seen too much revolt going on. those big non-votes are really going to send the message. that quote just sounds like more political bullshit.

Mar 4, 2007
i dont agree with either of em as well but i feel like i gotta vote for the lesser of two evils. Id rather have us a little better off at least than just fucked. Its not like me not voting is gonna send some revolutionary message or something. We dont have a perfect system, or even an average system for that matter, but I gotta do what I can do until some revolutionary type shit goes on, which isnt gonna happen anyways.
Whoops, i meant to specify that i'm not going to vote on unkut yola's poll.
im still gonna vote for obama just for the fucks of it.

Apr 7, 2006
Regardless of how much (or how little) power the President truly yeilds - the way the US is perceived in the world has a lot to do with who is in the Oval Office at the time...

If our President ends up being a battle scarred codger who's looking for a final moment of glory - the US is sure to be public enemy #1 on a world-wide scale...

It is extremely dangerous to have a President who believes in the childish notion of good verses evil...

At the very least - such a President is sure to verbally kick up enough dust so that other countries feel the need to step their nuke game up...

Then whoever y'all think is really running shit - will escalate the situation past the point of no return...

The End

Remember folks: If it's a lose-lose situation... go out like a winner!