So How many of you muthafuckas think this whole Presidency shit is real?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Does the president mean shit? Is it jus a diff label on the same shit?

• It's Bullshit Been Bullshit!

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Are you serious? i had no clue!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I Just Voted For (insert fake politician name here) and i feel so american!

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
All I know is that from an outsider's perspective (canadian) if Mccain and Palin make it into office we'll all know one of two things:

A) The voting population of america is full of a bunch of retarded ass individuals!

or

B) Votes were definitely rigged and there was no point for anyone to cast a ballot.

And I believe the majority of us watching these elections from afar are going to go with option A. So if Mccain gets in, you will all be laughed at, ridiculed, and never taken serious again by those from foreign countries.

BTW: does Mccleanhatch (was that his name?) ever post anymore? It could be a laugh to see his take on the elections.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
All I know is that from an outsider's perspective (canadian) if Mccain and Palin make it into office we'll all know one of two things:

A) The voting population of america is full of a bunch of retarded ass individuals!

or

B) Votes were definitely rigged and there was no point for anyone to cast a ballot.
it will be option A, definitely

And I believe the majority of us watching these elections from afar are going to go with option A. So if Mccain gets in, you will all be laughed at, ridiculed, and never taken serious again by those from foreign countries.
exactly